VAIRKKO Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2020

1. "Best job I’ve had"

Current Employee - CESS

I have been working at VAIRKKO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working from home Good team Flexibility for doctors appointments etc. / family friendly Opportunities to get involved and learn This is the best company I’ve ever worked for and not just because we get to work from home. It truly feels like a team and both your input and contributions are valued. Great job and great people - end of story.

Cons

Can have some really busy days but it makes the time fly

2. "VAIRKKO is a small but mighty company."

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at VAIRKKO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great leadership that treats their employees like people. Team members all work with a common goal in mind and work together to achieve them. Flexible work schedule if needed. Work remote (green company).

Cons

....I got nothing. Best career experience I have ever had.

Continue reading
  3. "Not just a job but a family"

I have been working at VAIRKKO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management gives you the tools you need to succeed, Flexible work schedule, Family atmosphere, 100% Work from Home

Cons

Can be overwhelming at times

4. "VAIRKKO = Fun Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Client Systems Architect in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at VAIRKKO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Five words to describe this company: Fun, Friendly, Motivated, Hardworking, and Family-Oriented! Out of all the companies I have worked for, this is by far the best! They give you opportunities to grow and takes your ideas and suggestions to better your work life! We are kinda like a family here, if someone is struggling or has a problem, we always try to help each other!

Cons

No cons really to list!

5. "Flexible, Supportive, Rewarding"

5.0

I have been working at VAIRKKO full-time

Pros

Working for VAIRKKO is a highly rewarding experience. The management is remarkably encouraging, and very direct when an item needs attention. There is no micromanagement of tasks, and there is a good deal of "responsible flexibility", allowing for a great work/life balance, especially for those with kids. Good work is rewarded; Poor work is constructively criticized. I never imagined that working a 100% remote position would be this great. The benefits continue to get better as the company grows. They cover 100% health care for employees. All my team members are mutually supportive and have good senses of humor, making VAIRKKO a fun place to work. The company believes that its employees truly are its greatest assets, and has shown that not only by its generous benefits (health, 401k, yearly bonuses, birthday gifts, etc), but by extending their concern for the employees by offering to make monthly donations towards the charity of choice for each employee. We have quarterly company get-togethers (for those within driving distance) at sports events, restaurants, etc. just build camaraderie. A couple times a year, the company will foot the bill for employee families to join in the fun as well.

Cons

Honestly, there are no reasonable drawbacks to working for VAIRKKO. If you are capable of your own time management, and capable of competently completing your own work by yourself, without someone looking over your shoulder to tell you every time you make a mistake, then this is a great place for you.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews