KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

VALiNTRY Reviews

Updated Nov 12, 2020

Found 19 of over 27 reviews

4.8
VALiNTRY CEO DARYL DIXON (no image)
DARYL DIXON
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Best Recruitment ever!

Nov 12, 2020 - Direct-Hire Recruitment
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick, Professional recruitment and placement

Cons

Absolutely none, keep it up!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

An awesome company!!!

Dec 28, 2016 - Accounting Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Valintry came to my aid when I needed most to get back onto my main career path. I'm especially grateful for Destiny Quinn, and all that she did to quickly assess my skills and experience and then match me to the need of a local employer. Valintry also made the on-boarding process quick and painless - with most docs being handled online. There was never any hitch processing my paperwork or my paycheck (Thank You, Carolee Bavaro!). Of course, Valintry was always there when I had a question or needed clarification on my assignment. I enjoyed my temporary assignment very much and made some great friends in the process. Thank You, Valintry, for helping me in my career when I needed it most.

Cons

I sincerely have no cons to speak of and don't want to attempt to make something up just for the sake of filling space :)

1 person found this review helpful

VP

Thank you very much for this lovely feedback! We will ensure that Destiny and Carolee see this. Thank you for representing VALiNTRY so well. Have a great 2017!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A fast growing startup with an experienced team

Sep 11, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our values of People Service, Accountability, Teamwork, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation, and Transparency aren't just words on our wall - they are really what each member of the team is held accountable to each day. Our team is passionate about solving client problems with the right people and because we have experience in staffing, we don't take our consultants' career decisions for granted. It's fun to be a part of such a fast growing startup with so much upside. In staffing, it's all about people - and having ethical people that really care on your team. Valintry is making sure they bring on experienced recruiters and salespeople that want to live the values and build the business correctly.

Cons

Since it's a startup, we don't have a lot of formalized internal processes or retirement plan yet, but that's coming.

2 people found this review helpful

VP

Thanks for your positive review. You're right, we're working on our internal processes and have plans for a 401k retirement savings program. Our Values are very important to everyone on the team and we hold each other accountable to upholding them! EDIT 5/14/15 - a 401k is coming soon. Stay tuned!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent people skills and greatness all around

Jun 13, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am fortunate to know this remarkable woman. Destiny Quinn is an all around amazing person. She has no problem sharing her knowledge and helping you with anything from interview prep to a good pep talk. Destiny is so transparent and honest about everything. I recently reached out to her for assistance with interview prep when I was unable to reach my recruiter. She took time from her busy schedule to answer any questions that I had and to help me relax before going into the interview. I really appreciate having her on my team. She's a great asset. ***I am not an employee but the system required a selection there.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time

VP

Wow. Thank you for sharing this story. We're glad to hear Destiny is "Paying it Forward" and helping you with another staffing company's opportunity. We hope to partner with you throughout your career - best wishes in your new role!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I just love it here

Feb 14, 2017 - Senior Vice President of Technology Recruiting in Winter Park, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

1.) Excellent Managment team focusing on employee growth 2.) Real Technology Company that does enterprise-wide solutions deliverables and utilizes the same innovation and technology to do Staffing in IT, CPA and F&A 3.) Team has never let me down nor will I ever let the team down because of the high level of trust 4.) Transparency throughout the organization that is carried out while dealing with our customers. 5.) Spirit of work life balance that extends to personal family obligations that are always met 6.) Training programs from one on one mentoring to top industry standards offered 7.) Safe, fair, and collaborative work environment

Cons

Not enough enterprises know about VALiNTRY 's capabilities!

VP

Thank you for the kind words!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Definitely a "Best Place to Work"

Sep 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is very collaborative and collegial. Leadership is open to suggestions from all parts of the organization and everyone is ready to help lend a hand on projects when you need it. Perks like the cold brew coffee keg and soda fridge ensure everyone is well-caffeinated and ready to make things happen. They are also are very family oriented and focused on ensuring everyone buys into their core values. In a nutshell, it's one of the best jobs of my career.

Cons

None that I can think of

5 people found this review helpful

VP

Thank you for this review! We appreciate you and your talents. Looking forward to achieving great things together.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Recruitment Company in Orlando!

Apr 21, 2017 - AP Clerk in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people that work for this company actually care enough to call you back even if they don't have feedback. They do not leave you hanging. Destiny Quinn helped me throughout the entire process and was extremely responsive and continuously reached out to me to make sure I knew where I stood in the process. Amazing recruiting team!

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment. Keep it up!

4 people found this review helpful

VP

Ummm.... Wow! We are blushing! We have notified Destiny of your great experience with her. We try so hard to live up to our VALUEs of Transparency and Integrity. Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us and we look forward to a long, mutually beneficial relationship.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

"Incomparable Recruiter!!"

Mar 17, 2016 -  in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

All positive things to say about Valintry. I have dealt with other recruiters that will treat you like another number, not Valintry, they personally will address your case, and treat you with the attention we all deserve. Eric Lyublinsky in my case, was exceptional. Immediately within a few days getting hands on the case, and informing me along the way of the progress. I have not had that personalized attention before from any other recruiter. Keep up the great work. Valintry is awesome!

Cons

No cons, nothing bad to say at all about Valintry.

1 person found this review helpful

VP

Thank you for this outstanding review of VALiNTRY. We will pass this feedback along to Eric and will continue to strive for excellence in everything we do.

9. 5.0

Refreshingly Different!

Sep 26, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart and Innovative team. Great culture. Team driven. Everything about Valintry is refreshingly different from any other company that I have worked for in the past.

Cons

Limited Market Presence however this will change and evolve over time and as the company continues to brand itself both locally and nationally.

2 people found this review helpful

VP

Thank you for your review. We are working hard to scale our business appropriately. We appreciate your Contributions to our talented team that serves our Clients.

10. 5.0

Kudos to Destiny and Wes

Jun 13, 2018 - Regional Sales Director in Pensacola, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a pleasurable experience working with these two. They went above and beyond to make sure my interests were protected and put at the forefront. I can’t thank them enough for the work they put in to get me the perfect position.

Cons

There were no cons throughout my whole process working with Valintry.

VP

Thank YOU for the kind words about Destiny and Wes and for representing VALiNTRY so well. We hope you stay in contact with us and that we can help you as you excel in your new role. Congratulations!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews