VALiNTRY Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 20, 2018

4.8
DARYL DIXON

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Definitely a "Best Place to Work""

I have been working at VALiNTRY full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team is very collaborative and collegial. Leadership is open to suggestions from all parts of the organization and everyone is ready to help lend a hand on projects when you need it. Perks like the cold brew coffee keg and soda fridge ensure everyone is well-caffeinated and ready to make things happen. They are also are very family oriented and focused on ensuring everyone buys into their core values. In a nutshell, it's one of the best jobs of my career.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Sep 24, 2018 – VP

Thank you for this review! We appreciate you and your talents. Looking forward to achieving great things together.

"Kudos to Destiny and Wes"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at VALiNTRY full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Such a pleasurable experience working with these two. They went above and beyond to make sure my interests were protected and put at the forefront. I can’t thank them enough for the work they put in to get me the perfect position.

Cons

There were no cons throughout my whole process working with Valintry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hiring of awesome talent!

Aug 16, 2018 – VP

Thank YOU for the kind words about Destiny and Wes and for representing VALiNTRY so well. We hope you stay in contact with us and that we can help you as you excel in your new role. Congratulations!

"Excellent people skills and greatness all around"

Pros

I am fortunate to know this remarkable woman. Destiny Quinn is an all around amazing person. She has no problem sharing her knowledge and helping you with anything from interview prep to a good pep talk. Destiny is so transparent and honest about everything. I recently reached out to her for assistance with interview prep when I was unable to reach my recruiter. She took time from her busy schedule to answer any questions that I had and to help me relax before going into the interview. I really appreciate having her on my team. She's a great asset.

***I am not an employee but the system required a selection there.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time

Jun 18, 2018 – VP

Wow. Thank you for sharing this story. We're glad to hear Destiny is "Paying it Forward" and helping you with another staffing company's opportunity. We hope to partner with you throughout your... More

"Beyond All Expectations"

Current Freelancer - Accounting Clerk in Honolulu, HI
    Current Freelancer - Accounting Clerk in Honolulu, HI

Pros

I was contacted out of the blue by Destiny Quinn from Valintry last week. I had been searching for a job for a few months and even used another staffing agency with no prospects. I haven't worked for over 15 years yet Destiny took a chance on me and went above and beyond to assist and guide me through the entire job process including helping me with my resume and interview guidance. I was offered the job, thanks to Destiny and all of her assistance. I have never been happier. Thank you Destiny and thank you Valintry!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this process.

Nov 30, 2017 – VP

This is a fantastic story, thank you for sharing it! We're glad you trusted VALiNTRY with your first job in 15 years. We are honored to be a partner in your journey and thank you for representing us... More

"Best Recruitment Company in Orlando!"

Current Employee - AP Clerk in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - AP Clerk in Orlando, FL

I have been working at VALiNTRY full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people that work for this company actually care enough to call you back even if they don't have feedback. They do not leave you hanging. Destiny Quinn helped me throughout the entire process and was extremely responsive and continuously reached out to me to make sure I knew where I stood in the process. Amazing recruiting team!

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment. Keep it up!

Advice to Management

Continue to hire amazing recruiters like Destiny Quinn. She really goes above and beyond, and that's rare in today's staffing world (from my personal experience).

May 4, 2017 – VP

Ummm.... Wow! We are blushing! We have notified Destiny of your great experience with her. We try so hard to live up to our VALUEs of Transparency and Integrity. Glad to hear you've had a great... More

"Wonderful.!!!"

I have been working at VALiNTRY full-time

Pros

Job placement was very fast!! Very nice staff. Destiny Quinn is soooo awesome!!!

Cons

No current cons I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

May 4, 2017 – VP

Thanks! We've told Destiny!

"Happy client of VALiNTRY"

Current Freelancer - Senior Systems Engineer
    Current Freelancer - Senior Systems Engineer

Pros

I've worked with Eric for the past couple weeks while applying for a position at myNexus. Eric saw something in my (and my future co-worker) that many recruiters might have missed. Because of his many years of experience and knowledge of what myNexus needed and what I was looking for, he brought us together in what I feel will be a perfect fit for all. When Eric was not available, Joe stepped in and made sure everything kept moving smoothly. Great teamwork from an executive level! That is a sign of great leadership and passion!
    I can't saw enough about the professionalism this company has shown me in this short time. I would certainly recommend them to any professional looking for the 'right' job!

Cons

I have not seen a weakness.

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing! The knowledge, professionalism, and most of all, the caring about the client on both sides, are second to none. Most companies go through clients like filling a quota, that does not seem to be the case here. Very refreshing!

May 4, 2017 – VP

Glad to hear that Eric and Joe worked together to make sure you had a great experience. We're never filling a quota - if we don't find the right person, then we keep looking until we do (and we... More

"I just love it here"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President of Technology Recruiting in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at VALiNTRY full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1.) Excellent Managment team focusing on employee growth
    2.) Real Technology Company that does enterprise-wide solutions deliverables and utilizes the same innovation and technology to do Staffing in IT, CPA and F&A
    3.) Team has never let me down nor will I ever let the team down because of the high level of trust
    4.) Transparency throughout the organization that is carried out while dealing with our customers.
    5.) Spirit of work life balance that extends to personal family obligations that are always met
    6.) Training programs from one on one mentoring to top industry standards offered
    7.) Safe, fair, and collaborative work environment

Cons

Not enough enterprises know about VALiNTRY 's capabilities!

Advice to Management

Never Change, you have the right approach!

May 4, 2017 – VP

Thank you for the kind words!

"An awesome company!!!"

Former Employee - Accounting Manager
    Former Employee - Accounting Manager

I worked at VALiNTRY full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Valintry came to my aid when I needed most to get back onto my main career path. I'm especially grateful for Destiny Quinn, and all that she did to quickly assess my skills and experience and then match me to the need of a local employer. Valintry also made the on-boarding process quick and painless - with most docs being handled online. There was never any hitch processing my paperwork or my paycheck (Thank You, Carolee Bavaro!). Of course, Valintry was always there when I had a question or needed clarification on my assignment. I enjoyed my temporary assignment very much and made some great friends in the process. Thank You, Valintry, for helping me in my career when I needed it most.

Cons

I sincerely have no cons to speak of and don't want to attempt to make something up just for the sake of filling space :)

Advice to Management

Great Job! Keep up the good work!

Jan 3, 2017 – VP

Thank you very much for this lovely feedback! We will ensure that Destiny and Carolee see this. Thank you for representing VALiNTRY so well. Have a great 2017!

"The most professional company I've come across."

Current Contractor - Collector in Kissimmee, FL
    Current Contractor - Collector in Kissimmee, FL

I have been working at VALiNTRY as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is here to help. They all strive to help you become the best you. D. Quinn has really helped me so much! I'm very grateful to have come across this company and meet her.

Cons

I have not noticed any cons. I don't believe I ever will. This is a great company to be apart of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

May 4, 2017 – VP

We have passed along your feedback to Destiny, thank you! Thank you for representing VALiNTRY so well and for making our Clients happy too! We think it should be pretty easy to tell the truth and do... More