- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Fort Worth, TX
- - Corpus Christi, TX Area
- - Corpus Christi, TX
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - North Carolina
- - Burlington, NC Area
- - Burlington, NC
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
- - Iowa
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO Area
- - Saint Louis, MO
Found 32 of over 41 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Got a burning question about VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Management always on phone together." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 19, 2022 - Administrative AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, work from home, great people
Nothing that I can think of.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 21, 2022 - Medical Assistant in Saint Louis, MORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can work from home. Most of the employees are nice and do communicate. I am talking about employees who work as in taking phone calls, and do the job for the clients. I am not talking about upper management. A small raise every 6 months usually.
They do not reimburse you for any of your internet usage or personal usage. Regarding computers or anything of that sort. Also when you request something to make your job easier so it would be more efficient for you and the company I was turned down. Then if you are let go they expect you to use your gas money and time to return any items they mailed to you to do the the job. They should reimburse someone for that. So unprofessional! Don't expect a response regarding any of your concerns and if you do it will be when you have finally had it. I complained multiple times and for months about things that were going on and I was dismissed. Until the day I said is anyone going to respond to me, then they fired me. I have never been fired from a job. They expect you to keep everything confidential. Which SHOULD BE. They do not follow HIPPA guidelines. Although you will find other employees working off of their mobile phones!!! If you are out for the day, you will be told your team will be covered. That is NOT true. I would come back to several voicemails and the CLIENTS are paying us to not let the phone go to voicemails. No one ever cared. Don't expect a pay raise that will make you happy. Also keep track of every email they send you or what they say to you. They will tell you something different over the phone or on a zoom call and then say that is not what we said. They also delete your personal email account without any warning and that is wrong. Also don't expect incentives. Even if you work your butt off. You are just a number in this company. There are absolutely no benefits at all. No insurance, no 401k, nothing. Don't expect to be acknowledged for things you have done, even above and beyond. I had someone actually email my boss how wonderful and helpful I was and no one ever said a word. Not a good job, nothing. BUT certain employees get recognized. As far as the company and where they are supposed to be located. GOOD LUCK! I called the state of Texas and they can't even find them in their system. Luckily the State of Missouri has found the company. They give you so many different addresses it is crazy. I have never left a review for any job that is bad. I was disregarded, disrespected by other employees and management, which I do have proof of. Employees are related and I think this could possibly be an issue. Don't expect your clients to be happy when they call and say no one has returned their phone call or no one has answered the office for weeks. Patients don't get their medications in a timely manner due to other employees not answering the phones or documenting. It is extremely sad and I am actually happy to not be a part of this organization anymore. I was taught your patients come first. They are not at this company. Very SAD! RUN AS FAST YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 19, 2022 - Nurse Paralegal in Mount Pleasant, IARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Virtual Company--no office time at all! Great C-Suite and managers!
I can't think of anything so far!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 23, 2022 - Virtual Assistant in Las Vegas, NVRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Management is invested in you 2. You can adjust your availability to work 3. Colleagues are friendly and welcoming As a mom of two, I need to be home to support my children right now. This job empowers me as an employee and as a mom by giving me work and allowing me the flexibility in schedule to get it done. This is a woman owned business and the CEO understands how to balance work and personal life. I work with great clients that understand the business and great coworkers from all over the US. I love that management has your back and shows support in client meetings.
None at this time and I've been working here 6 months.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 18, 2022 - Remote AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love this job. I’m able to work from home and use my office skills. Even though it’s remote I still feel part of the team. I don’t understand the few recent bad reviews. I’ve not witnessed any of what has been addressed.
Would like to see pay increasesContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 14, 2022 - Virtual AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can work from home
The management takes advantage of their employees, throws them with clients who are extremely rude and unorganized and have unrealistic expectations. Terrible pay, little to no raises, pay structure is pretty much a scam. The owner is extremely rude and self-serving. Be careful even applying to this terrible “business”.Continue reading
Thank you for your review. Our management team works diligently to match our assistants with their ideal clients. Any time an assistant is unhappy, we support them in any way possible to ensure we get them on the right track. We would never force an assistant to work with a client they didn't want to support. In addition, we do not allow clients to work with us who are disrespectful to any VA's. Our managers communicate daily with their teams to ensure a happy, healthy and productive work environment. We offer regular raises as all legitimate and current employees know, dependent on performance, much like every other company. There are potential for raises every 3-6 months, which is actually above the national average. We have to question the validity of your time with Virtual Gal Friday, as no employees in the past several years have even spoken with the owner and CEO as she plays a silent role in the business. You've provided false information regarding pay and the owner. Our management team always puts employees in the forefront as we know they are the soul of the business. Please disregard this person’s review as it is completely unfounded.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 7, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, the clients are great and able to be home with my kids.
I dont have any at this time.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 6, 2022 - Virtual ReceptionistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility/ balance with home life.
Management bar none the worst. They portray this image that they care and appreciate you as a employee, but when you least expect it they stab you in the back.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 25, 2022 - Virtual AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Tight-knit community between employees. 2. Supervisors always checking on the status of how employees are feeling with workload. 3. Consistent pay raises. 4. Easy to take time off.
1. Because it's only part-time, there are no benefits. 2. Workload is determined on an individual client basis. Meaning the only work you have is what a client gives you. It's important to keep reaching out so they have help delegating that work to you.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 25, 2022 - Virtual AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Super flexible and you can kind of create your own schedule with how much you do or don't want to work. You do get raises when you keep doing a good job, and it feels like management cares a lot about you. It's nice being an employee as opposed to a contractor which is the case at other places. I felt like the other VAs were also welcoming and helpful.
None, I really enjoyed my job here and only left due to personal family things.Continue reading
VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY Reviews FAQs
VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 41 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
55% of VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.