VISION33 Employee Reviews about "tech allowance"
59% would recommend to a friend
(2 total reviews)
74% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
16 hours ago
Going on 2 years at current 500+ employee “unicorn” $1B SaaS company. My ~100 accounts have ~$75M annual revenue. The internal analytics systems I built are referenced by c-suites/executives, provide insight to guide product/content development, built the framework for how success teams operate, and are a pillar of the tech value stack for business partners. Salaried at $60k, no bonuses/commissions, never gotten a raise. How do I navigate that conversation? Nothing has come from my efforts.
Got a burning question about VISION33? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with VISION33 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people here are amazing and great to work with, they will always help with any questions." (in 12 reviews)
- "Excellent benefits" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management cares about employees" (in 6 reviews)
- "Excellent Work Life Balance" (in 5 reviews)
- "Good pay, especially if you can prove your worth." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of VISION33 and is not affected by filters.
Found 2 of over 95 reviews
Updated Nov 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "tech allowance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Sep 28, 2020Senior IT Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSt. John's, NL
Top Clients, Tech allowance, and good training opportunities, Lateral transfers welcomed.
Business Lines answer too much to corporate servicesVISION33 Response4y
Thank you for the feedback. As a Senior IT Project Manager, there are many areas of your role where Corporate Services can offer support and guidance. The Corporate Services team is there to support you; enabling you to focus your time and talents on successfully delivering to our clients. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to the Corporate Services team.
- 5.0Sep 7, 2020Cloud ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSt. John's, NL
You get to work with talented people, great benefits, tech allowance, flexible company
I can not think of any.VISION33 Response4y
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your positivity!