VIVA USA Reviews in Rolling Meadows, IL | Glassdoor

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
VIVA USA President Vasanthi Ilangovan
Vasanthi Ilangovan

"Great place to work. Awesome people and great work environment."

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Career at VIVA USA is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Company maintains unique culture where people convert their passion into action. VIVA USA leverages the strength of employee while maintaining focus on each employee career and financial aspects. Great leadership to work with and leadership team always takes care of each employee with utmost care and respect. Company offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills.

Cons

None that i have come across any Cons as every situation is uniquely and well addressed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!.

"Run! Run away fast!"

Former Employee - Payroll Specialist in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Former Employee - Payroll Specialist in Rolling Meadows, IL

I worked at VIVA USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Constant job openings with the company

Cons

Poor/nonexistent training (and will force you to sign a document saying you are trained as a condition of your employment), complete lack of respect from management, borderline abusive behavior by management, hostile work environment

Advice to Management

Invest in

3. "Great place to learn & grow"

Current Employee - Account/Client Coordinator in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Account/Client Coordinator in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working with Viva as a Account/Client Coordinator for about 2 years now. During my tenure with VIVA I learned multiple things which helped me in growing professionally. Great thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, this gives satisfaction to the employees and motivates them. Viva's management is employee friendly and can be reached anytime.

I see many employees who have been with VIVA for more than a decade now, this speaks for the "employee satisfaction"

I enjoy what I'm doing at VIVA and I strongly believe VIVA will be a ladder for my professional growth

Cons

I understand every company has its Cons & Pros. At Viva i dint see much Cons, if at all there is one management rectifies it immediately

Advice to Management

At VIVA every employee have the liberty to reach out to management for any advice/ suggestion. so

4. "Best MWBE for IT Consulting and Recruitment"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst Programmer/Consultant in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst Programmer/Consultant in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This company is best in its class, high performers are immediately visible to company stakeholders and higher management and get lot of appreciation. Most of employees working at VIVA are very satisfied and are with this company from 10+ years. Not aware of any layoffs in past 7 years. There is no micro-management, people are expected to meet the reasonable goals. Free coffee and snacks seem like a good gesture from company. Compensated well.

Cons

Even employees performing average will be fine but some very low performers specially those not giving time to job duties will find themselves not appreciated and will complain afterwards.

Advice to Management

This company already has one of the best person as CEO and higher and middle management is already very nice and hardworking.

"Worst experience"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Rolling Meadows, IL

I worked at VIVA USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Gain some technical skills, Get an idea of the types of positions in the market.

Cons

No structure, no training, no respect. The manager yells all day. Negative environment. no Work/life balance. Sweat shop.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with respect. Motivate your team instead of talking down to them and threatening to fire them.