VOHRA Wound Physicians Business Development Reviews | Glassdoor

VOHRA Wound Physicians Business Development Reviews

Updated Dec 29, 2017

Found 3 reviews

4.4
VOHRA Wound Physicians CEO Ameet Vohra, M.D.
Ameet Vohra, M.D.

"Rewarding, Innovative, Growing Company!"

Current Employee - Business Development in Miramar, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a company that touches many people's lives. The culture here is professional, fun, and driven. Management has an open-door policy and loves to hear ideas from their front line people. The physicians make a difference in so many lives. Great opportunity, benefits, and overall culture.

Cons

I have found no downside to working here.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2017-12-29

January 26, 2018Regional Director

Thanks for your review. We agree, the collective minds of the many make us a great team! We are also very proud of the work our physicians do each day!

"Business Development"

Current Employee - Business Development in Miramar, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Collaborative culture. CEO is very involved. Casual attire Tuesday-Friday

Cons

Better training for new employees. Work remotely.

Advice to Management

I like management. They are interested in my opinions. I am interested in theirs.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2017-12-29

January 26, 2018Regional Director

Thank you for your feedback. This is important to us. We will continue to strengthen our new employee training as you suggest.

"Dishonest management with sordid backgrounds"

Former Employee - Business Development

I worked at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company headquarters are in southern Florida where the weather is nice and sunny most of the time. The office park is professional and updated. Benefits are mediocre

Cons

Dishonest and sleazy owners and management. Nothing truthful comes from their mouths. Corporate management has sordid past lives…., just Google their names and see for yourself. Scary to think that a physician-led company has employees who are physicians but cannot practice because their license was revoked.

Advice to Management

Honest, hard working people work for you, but your ethics and moral compass are tied to greed, money and lies, which instills fear and paranoia in all the employees.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2014-09-24

April 18, 2016Vohra Management Team

We find that your review is not only malicious but also falsified; it is unfortunate that you are using this site as a resource to slander the company and employees. There are over 180 physicians working for our practice, many of whom have been with us since the start-up days – our ...

Found 3 reviews