VOHRA Wound Physicians Reviews

Updated May 9, 2022

Found 97 of over 101 reviews

4.3
VOHRA Wound Physicians Founder and CEO Ameet Vohra, M.D.
Ameet Vohra, M.D.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

30.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=VOHRA Wound Physicians~368915
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "they make you pay for your own supplies, give no benefits, but take large percentage of collections(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Exciting Fast paced company

May 9, 2022 - Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, hard working, and passionate team members

Cons

Not enough people to grow as fast we would like to

2. 5.0

Great work experience ! Highly Recommend

May 3, 2022 - Regional Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since I began my journey with Vohra, it has been nothing but pleasant! It is a fantastic company that is rapidly growing and offers an excellent opportunity for work-life balance. My experience at Vohra has been what I am seeking in my career. The Vohra organization has a great leadership team that supports you, and the company provides excellent compensation and benefits! What stands out to me in my role as a Client Relationship Manager, I will never be stagnant or bored with my job responsibilities. Every day is an exciting new challenge which makes the position fun and rewarding! I admire that our leadership team makes a significant effort to team building and improve work culture daily! In my past work experiences, many companies do not take the time to build and enhance a good work culture. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful! Overall, it is a great environment, and I highly recommend anyone to work at Vohra.

Cons

none at this current time

3. 1.0

Run Away

Apr 28, 2022 - Customer Relationship Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is excellent and the office is nice

Cons

The culture of the business development team is based on intimidation and fear. Supposed to work in “sales” but really you are the complainants manager and liaison

4. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Mar 30, 2022 - QA Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good location. Team members are very helpful.

Cons

Pays and benefits are below average.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 24, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

There has been a tremendous amount of focus on improving the overall culture and team work within the company. The RCM department consists of talented professionals who work as a team. I am very glad I joined this organization and look forward to being part of the growth we are experiencing. The executive team truly makes staff feel valued and appreciated.

Cons

Not much of a con but some may feel it is a lot of work. We take our roles very serious and often work beyond the scope of expectations. There are many roles that we cover since we function in a very lean manner.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

wound care

Dec 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good volume if at large site

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Resume Builder

Oct 2, 2021 - CRM Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy Job, allows for autonomous work, stepping stone to grow

Cons

High Pressure Environment to meet quotas

8. 5.0

Flexibility, Freedom and Innovation

Aug 30, 2021 - Physician in Frederick, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility and freedom to make your practice the way you like it. Good work/life balance. Continues to be a company that pioneers and innovates in the post acute care setting. As example, the EHR is designed to fit the niche of wound care, have interoperability with other EHRs and also has built in telemedicine functionality. Many opportunities for CME and support from physicians across the nation.

Cons

Practice size and sizes of nursing home vary based on region. Some areas of country physicians will do a good bit of driving.

1 person found this review helpful

VOHRA Wound Physicians Response

The work/life balance you describe and nod to our culture of innovation is great feedback. Thank you for your hard work and caring.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Think before working for this employer!

Sep 30, 2021 - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Miramar, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is nothing best or good here . They are completely TOXIC.

Cons

Vishal Modi - A CTO whose main goal is to humiliate , and make each employee that works under him work as a slave but should not say anything. He is a very unethical person full of lies and loves to see one employee being against the other employee . In order for any employee to stay in the IT department, DR. Vohra needs to FIRE him first . He is the reason the IT department is full of TOXICITY.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Good for your soul

Jul 14, 2021 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is hard work. Not for the timid. Plenty to do every day!

Cons

None I can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews

VOHRA Wound Physicians Reviews FAQs

VOHRA Wound Physicians has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at VOHRA Wound Physicians to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, VOHRA Wound Physicians employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at VOHRA Wound Physicians. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

80% of VOHRA Wound Physicians employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated VOHRA Wound Physicians 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at VOHRA Wound Physicians to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with VOHRA Wound Physicians Job Seekers