VOHRA Wound Physicians Reviews | Glassdoor

VOHRA Wound Physicians Reviews

Updated Nov 3, 2019

4.3
VOHRA Wound Physicians CEO Ameet Vohra, M.D.
Ameet Vohra, M.D.
  1. "Innovative and enriching, Vohra is a leader in wound care!"

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians

Pros

I have worked for Vohra Wound Physicians for over 4 years and am still excited to go to work each day! Joining Vohra Wound Physicians allows you to apply your current skills as a Surgeon or Primary Care Physician to the Long Term Care Facility setting with the full support of staff that provides ongoing training and mentorship. If you are looking for a position that is intellectually stimulating, physically... rewarding, and that inspires growth in your leadership skills, then choosing to work for Vohra Wound Physicians will be a great career path for you!

Cons

Vohra is a company that is constantly working to improve the experience of it’s physicians.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-11-03

"Job has fulfilled my professional needs!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced work environment; I am able to work with others and still do what I love to do! Great pay and benefits. Basically everything I had been looking for.

Cons

As it is a very goal-oriented culture, you'll be held accountable for your results. Hire pressure for some.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-10-28

"Flexibility and Autonomy!"

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are in control of your schedule. You decide how many facilities you want to visit. The company is very supportive without limiting your autonomy.

Cons

Cons have nothing to do with the company. The healthcare system is a mess and this definitely includes SNFs- they are understaffed and overworked and this can make rounding challanging. But Vohra provides great support via a practice manager.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-09-16

"Specialty niche, reasonable workload, excellent training, amazing technology"

Current Employee - Physician in Boston, MA

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Wound care is an evolving and growing specialty and Vohra has created a niche practice. The overhead and administrative hassle is gone, I get to see patient problems resolve and I work with caring and fun people. I was fully trained and have the opportunity for continuing to learn and grow. Annual CME and weekly education sessions keep me connected to peers and keeps me current on new topics and able to renew... my boards. Vohra has great technology from an EMR that is fast, intuitive and easy to use to apps and AI tools to predict wound healing.

Cons

Like anything there can be busy days or tough days but these are few and not having to cover an ER or see 45 patients in a day make it all worthwhile.

Advice to Management

Continue to advance the specialty of wound care and evolve.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-08-01

"Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Director in Miramar, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm a relatively new employee and everyone that I have come into contact with - from all departments and up to and including the owner - is passionate about what they do, kind to the new employees, and dedicated to the overall success of the company. As a small company, we are nimble enough to make the appropriate course corrections very quickly to ensure that we are doing the right thing by our customers, and it... is very refreshing that there is a high tolerance for trying new things and thinking outside of the box.

Cons

There are no glaring cons that are worth mentioning

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-16

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Wound Physician

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working with the company for 6 years, it is one of the best places to work! The culture and values are excellent! The goal is to provide the best possible patient care while creating the standard of care in wound management! Excellent benefits and work/life balance!

Cons

No cons to state about the company!

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-13
  7. "Unreasonable"

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians part-time for less than a year

Pros

Moderate control over your schedule

Cons

Consistent technology issues, do not reimburse as promised, refuse to pay you for work completed on semi-regular basis.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-02

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Wound Care Physician in Miami, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Excellent work environment in long term care facilities. Very good lifestyle and excellent hours.

Cons

Rounds are best to be done early in the morning.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-01-04

"Physician"

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A great company, founded by and for physicians.

Cons

No cons to mention at this time.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2018-12-30

"Phyician"

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working in the field of wound care

Cons

Traveling many miles to facilities

VOHRA Wound Physicians2018-12-21