VOX Network Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

VOX Network Solutions Reviews

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Scott Landis

1. "Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Truly a great place to work. Great people always willing to help. Management listens! they care about their employees and our customers. We are growing, its an exciting time to be at VOX!

Cons

There isn't much I can write here. Pay is great, benefits are great. Only con is that we are very busy.. but that is a good thing!

"It does not get much better than this"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Brisbane, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Brisbane, CA

Pros

VOX has figured out what their corporate culture should be and there is active leadership to create, propagate and support a success through teamwork, empowerment, and direction. The messaging is clear and management stands by it, " Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose." This is printed in large graphics on the wall of HQ the main lobby. Along with very large text that reads, "We put our employees first". One might think that customers come first. At VOX they have figured out that if you keep good people happy that customers naturally get the best service, because you keep the best people.

VOX is in the communication and collaboration business. As a result most people work virtual; from home or remote offices. VOX practices what they preach. Sitting at my desk I am able to interact with co-workers all over the western states. They have provided me with the tools for success, a supportive and enriching environment and I love my job!

Added benefits are that because VOX has so many great people we enjoy excellent relationships with manufacturers and suppliers, and excellent reputation with customers with nearly a 100% satisfaction rating. Uncomfortable meetings with dissatisfied customers are few and far between.

The technical teams provide regular weekly product and solutions training on the product lines that VOX represents.

Cons

Growing fast - need to keep adding more good people to the staff.

Advice to Management

Keep it coming

3. "Timing wasn't right..."

Current Employee - Account Executive in South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

The people at VOX are great, all the way up to the top including their CEO. Flexibility to work from home and come and go as you please. They trust their employees are working and don't feel the need to micro-manage.

Cons

Money. I know this is a sales position and there were several items, due to the economy, that negatively impacted business, but it was very difficult to find new business. As technologies have changed, management has done a great job to bring introduce new products to the group. The challenge now lies with competency to support these products. The company is still young and I have no doubt it will succeed. It simply wasn't in the time frame that I needed.

Advice to Management

Weather this economic climate and you will succeed.

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at VOX Network Solutions full-time

Pros

Autonomous, self-driven environment with great people and leadership. Culture is the best I've been around in my long career. Just a tremendous place to work.

Cons

I don't see any current cons at this company. Keep doing what you're doing. It's a great place to work and grow.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"So-So"

I worked at VOX Network Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lot of good people here that want to be successful. Collaboration "within" teams is good.

Cons

Communication across the company is severely lacking making it difficult for employees to know what is going on and what they should focus on.

Advice to Management

Make positive changes in how you operate which should reduce the overall frustration most folks experience.

"Great people with vast industry knowledge and experience"

Pros

Best and brightest people in the industry, personal opportunity to gain industry knowledge and remain current, good benefits.

Cons

Unreasonable expectations given the current economy.