KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management / doesn't care to employees even in the mid of pandemic.(in 82 reviews)
  • "supervisors have no idea what they're doing but still expect you to close every sale.(in 22 reviews)
  • "They pretty much just hire anyone which I guess could be a good thing if you really need a job however it's unsafe there's always something wrong with your chick supervisors do not help management does not care about anybody and of course there is extreme favoritism(in 14 reviews)
  • "Upper management is incompetent and fraudulent, known for stealing hours and sales from employees pay(in 12 reviews)
  • "Abusive executive leadership.(in 12 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of VXI Global Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

Great Workplace

Jul 20, 2022 - Regional Vice President of Operations
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Workplace to be at.

Cons

Great Workplace. Nothing negative to add.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing yourexperience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI