KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management / doesn't care to employees even in the mid of pandemic.(in 82 reviews)
  • "supervisors have no idea what they're doing but still expect you to close every sale.(in 22 reviews)
  • "They pretty much just hire anyone which I guess could be a good thing if you really need a job however it's unsafe there's always something wrong with your chick supervisors do not help management does not care about anybody and of course there is extreme favoritism(in 14 reviews)
  • "Upper management is incompetent and fraudulent, known for stealing hours and sales from employees pay(in 12 reviews)
  • "Abusive executive leadership.(in 12 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of VXI Global Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Opportunity Knocks

Aug 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great cultural environment to work in.

Cons

Not many come to mind.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company with great intentions

Jul 26, 2022 - Human Resources Generalist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management. Career opportunities and a good set of clients. Training is good, and salary is better than most BPO's

Cons

Scheduling is a little tricky at first until you build up your tenures

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you so much for sharing your VXI experience feedback! We love to hear from former and current employees about your experience with us. Feedback helps us grow and develop and we are always looking for ways to improve. As you are aware, we offer incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good people bare bone company

Jul 21, 2022 - Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

They ensure that state minimums are met, for example mine in California

Cons

They only do the state requirements and do not do much for employee retention and development .

4. 5.0

Great job

Jul 15, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay ,incentives for working scheduled hours and they work with you

Cons

The job is great no complaints

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you so much for sharing your VXI experience feedback! We love to hear from former and current employees about your experience with us. Feedback helps us grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. As you are aware, we offer incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Customer service

Jul 8, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible scheduling, work from home, relative easy work

Cons

have to be on camera

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good job

Jul 6, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything noting bad about job

Cons

None I loved working at this job

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing yourexperience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

7. 5.0

Good Job

Jun 11, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of variety, different hours

Cons

Pay varies with different contracts

8. 5.0

Great place to work

May 25, 2022 - Brand Ambassador
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great team. Recommend.

Cons

Communication and the general way people are spoken to can be improved.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing yourexperience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI; your feedback is valuable to us.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great job if you’re self sufficient

May 9, 2022 - Troubleshooting Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home is a plus , you get a hr lunch and learn new skills.Constant up skill training and a great schedule

Cons

Team lead is very uniformed , make things up as she go

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing! We love hearing about all the experiences our employees have! To us, it’s important to hear from our employees, whether they be present or former. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI; your feedback is valuable to us.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

It’s a job

May 2, 2022 - Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although she lacks a true understanding of cultural diversity and how it affects the work productivity and work environment, the Operation Manager Jae Ho is an awesome source of knowledge about the actual job.

Cons

Since they lost their contract with ATT/ DirecTV , favoritism towards the Hispanic Demographic is at an all time high. They have 1 contract with EBT customer service so bilingual workers are in high demand while other races are currently being pushed to the back burner. Non Hispanic workers are not currently being promoted off the work floor to be team leads. Even Previous non-Hispanic team leads who worked with ATT/ DirecTV and were transferred to this department are trying to quickly exit to different departments but can’t because of the lack of contracts. When they lost AT&T they lost the ability to be diverse . There are about 12 team leads at the Los Angeles location 2 are African American the rest Hispanic. ZERO African Americans as managers or upper management even though there are a slew of qualified workers. On the work floor there are about 7 African American workers while the other 100 are Hispanic. In one of the most diverse areas in the world VXI has dropped the ball.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your VXI experience. Our team will review all feedback received and know that we take each one very seriously. Thank you again for your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,307 Reviews
</>Embed

VXI Global Solutions Reviews FAQs

VXI Global Solutions has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,357 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at VXI Global Solutions to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, VXI Global Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at VXI Global Solutions. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

61% of VXI Global Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated VXI Global Solutions 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at VXI Global Solutions to be coworkers, career development, compensation and the cons to be culture, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with VXI Global Solutions Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at VXI Global Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

22 days ago

Company News
VXI is honored to win Best Employer of the Year and Best Foreign-owned Company of the Year at the 16th International ICT Awards Philippines. Congratulations to all our amazing employees! Thank you to our leaders- Eppie Titong III, Sheryll Gomez, Jamie Salazar, Vinod Yadav, Jovy Llanes, Debbie Santos, Ryan Tomzer, Margarita Dolor,Nadia Bite, Edmar Ervene "Chino" Pateño, Allan "Lance" Lumban and Lorenzo Lewis for attending and accepting our awards. #ICTAwards #CX #EX #VXI #VXIGlobal
Shared image

22 days ago

Company News
We are excited to announce Bain Capital’s reinvestment in VXI! This partnership brings a new level of energy as we continue to disrupt the CX space and bring more innovative solutions to our clients & their customers. Read the full press release here: https://bit.ly/3sWN02v #Bain #VXI
Shared image

VXI Global Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
VXI Global Solutions photo of: VXI Austin New Starters
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Training Class ready to go into Nesting Phase! Good Luck!
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Canton VXI Visionaries Donation
VXI Global Solutions photo of: VXI Visionaries CSR Team
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Leadership Lockout
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Our employees sure had a great time during the customer service week.
VXI Global Solutions photo of: One of VXI's priorities is to ensure employees are engaged, happy, and satisfied with their experience at the company. This makes them more effective in delivering great customer service.

Glassdoor has 1,357 VXI Global Solutions reviews submitted anonymously by VXI Global Solutions employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if VXI Global Solutions is right for you.