KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is good but only when vxi lets you work for fema(in 71 reviews)
  • "Good salary and you feel like they value your work(in 56 reviews)
  • "This is a good company that provide good training(in 41 reviews)
  • "They're providing good perks and benefits(in 41 reviews)
  • "Money is great and the people I work with is awesome(in 40 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of VXI Global Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work with

Aug 12, 2022 - Quality Analyst
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment Good work colleague Great Training

Cons

Low salary Always night shift schedule

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

CSR

Aug 11, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Bonus - Paid Training - Materials provided

Cons

- Inconsistent Management - Inconsistent schedule

Be the first to find this review helpful

VXI Global Solutions Response

We appreciate your feedback. Being an experienced and well-respected Contact Center provider, we have many long-term clients that rely on VXI to support their business and customers. Therefore, it is critical to provide coverage consistently, resulting in many people working in a flexible scheduling environment. We realize this can sometimes cause disruptions to a typical work/home environment, but unfortunately, this is standard practice with third-party service providers like ourselves. We strive to be as transparent, open, and honest during our interviews and correspondence with potential employees to ensure everyone is aware of how our industry operates. Realistic job expectations are part of our interview and onboarding processes, so everyone understands before joining us. We are sorry that this did not work out for you and your circumstances. We wish you well in the future. We appreciate your feedback and good luck in the future.

3. 1.0