Cover image for VXI Global Solutions

Add a Review

VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews about "bonus"

Updated Dec 7, 2022

70 Comments

Tech

467.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=VXI Global Solutions~249109
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is good but only when vxi lets you work for fema(in 69 reviews)
  • "Good salary and you feel like they value your work(in 56 reviews)
  • "They're providing good perks and benefits(in 44 reviews)
  • "Money is great and the people I work with is awesome(in 43 reviews)
  • "This is a good company that provide good training(in 40 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of VXI Global Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "bonus"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

Great Workplace

Jul 20, 2022 - Regional Vice President of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Workplace to be at.

Cons

Great Workplace. Nothing negative to add.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing yourexperience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still Dancing !!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 7, 2022 - Associate Director of Human Resources in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I want to share the day I stop walking around the site and start dancing around the site. My intent was to lead by example. I wanted to be the heart of the site, showing up before anyone and also being the last to leave. I wanted to be known as the hardest-working employee at the site. I would hear companies say they are focusing on DE&I but NEVER had I experienced it. I not only was recognized for my work and talents but, I actually had a seat at the table, and hold on to your seat my opinion mattered. I want to say to everyone reading this, you do not understand how great it felt to be included. It was then that I knew that we could come together as one cohesive unit with the same focus"Excellent Employee Experience and Growth". I told my husband I found a forever home with people who show up and show out for their VXI's Family.

Cons

My first con is that I can't dance, and secondly I wish VXI would let everyone know who, what, where, and why we exist through more branding locally.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the business's best Referral for Life program! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is 'Passion for People' commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

3. Join the VXI Global Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Strong Transformative Organization

Dec 7, 2022 - Senior Vice President Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Virtual US work, Variety of accounts, Strong Leadership, lots of learning opportunities to help with both personal and professional goals.

Cons

Benefits, Constant change can be daunting at times.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

ehh

Nov 13, 2022 - Agent in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- nice building - relaxing (at times) - okay pay for what you do - pay for performance

Cons

- HR is vile - too much micromanaging - training is terrible

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for your comments about your VXI experience. We are proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share them with our business and local site leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It has it's ups and downs. If decent pay is enough to offset the downs this job may be for you

Nov 1, 2022 - Phone Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work environment outside of work and friendly coworkers. Good pay.

Cons

Metrics are measured by factors outside of your control. The equipment you work on sucks. You get nagged for following procedures that you are legally required to do, but punished for failing to follow those same procedures. The fact that you can't get complaints reversed except in very specific situations is discouraging to employees.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your VXI experience. We try to engage employers by creating positive workplaces, offering comprehensive training, and career development and advancement opportunities. We realize the customer service industry is unique, but we are proud of our employees and their daily contributions. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share them with our business and local site leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow as we transition to the new VXI. Thank you again for your review.

7. 5.0

Great company

Nov 22, 2022 - Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great managed company to work for

Cons

No cons for this company

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

People call it a patty shop. It's not.

Nov 8, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Jamaica, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are lenient on people. Really passion for people while with other call centre's as you slip u slide.

Cons

Mss worst account don't go on it! Can't say I didn't warn u. Little to no engagement, even if there is any activity if you take part you will lose money as you can't go in any aux. Supports hate taking supervisor calls, they complain and bash u. If the customers are disrespectful you have to take it. Can't disconnect as the big A telephone company only care about the customer.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we are disappointed to hear about your VXI experience. Our team will review all feedback received and know that we take each one very seriously. Thank you again for your feedback.

9. 1.0

Unprofessional and Unethical

Nov 8, 2022 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote and work from home

Cons

Management and Tech Support are very unprofessional and don't care about you. The tech has no respect and talks crazy to you. Management doesn't communicate at all with you. You may get an email 4 or 5 days later. I never got a chance to work because one of the tech guys was so rude I never made it through. Unfortunately I can't remember his name but it was during the tech day. He was horrible. Now that I'm no longer interested they won't pick up their equipment. I've emailed several times and noone responds...makes me wonder if they comprehend at all.....I would not recommend this company....Apply if you want but yo have been warned!

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for your comments about your experience with VXI, and we are very sorry to hear this. We offer incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and many new initiatives. In addition, our employees are socially active and supportive of their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share them with our business and leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company I ever worked for

Dec 4, 2022 - Supervisor in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was Promoted to supervisor quickly

Cons

Management is horrible I was lied to insulted by my boss then wrongfully terminated for addressing it to my bosses boss.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share them with our business and local site leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

11. 1.0

Horrible

Dec 4, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Virtual and remote . Promotion opportunity

Cons

Bad management tech issues. No contacts

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your VXI experience was not the perfect fit for you. We try to engage employers by creating positive workplaces and offering comprehensive training, career development, and advancement opportunities. We realize the customer service industry is unique, but we are proud of our employees and their daily contributions. Please note that we read all reviews to evaluate our current state and plan actions to help us improve and grow as we transition to the new VXI. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews