Vadatech Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Saeed Karamooz

"Worst company, you will fired with no notice"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

There are no pros to mention.

Cons

Everything is worst in Bangalore.
    1. Salary lower than industry
    2. No facilities
    3. Back stabbing
    4. Manager is insane
    5. You will be fired with no notice
    6. Work until you are dead

Advice to Management

Just close this Bangalore branch.

2. "Very good place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer

Pros

I have always wanted to work in a company where I wasn't the proverbial square peg, and after nearly 30 years in the work force, I believe that I have found the company that complements my ideology for how a company should operate. Here are the "Pros" as I see them...

Cons

Like any tech company, the work is big and complicated so work/life balance can suffer from time to time. The difference is that it's the passion within the individuals that drives them to work long hours and forego time off. Of course there can be times when schedule demands force the imbalance, but it's not such that 10-12 hours days become commonplace and expected regardless. We do what we do to get the job done; …

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and fight hard to not be complacent. I believe that humility is the key so don't ever lose that thinking. Your motives will always be suspect, but if you're able to look in the mirror everyday and know that your motives are pure, that's all that matters. Walking the talk is the best evidence there is.

3. "Missed Opportunity"

Pros

The company has the resources and capital to make major developments in technology in both the commercial and defense industries.

Cons

Vadatech took the initiative to broaden its product base by procuring the assets of RFSS but instead decided to dissolve the company which had the potential for state-of-the-art technological advancements in its line of radar target generators and radar environment simulators. The RFSS product line would have enhanced Vadatech's marketing portfolio to include applications for their signal processing architecture and capabilities. The dissolution of RFSS and the failure to invest in this product brand is a lost opportunity for future achievements.

"Take advice of other posters - Run Away, Don't Look Back"

Pros

Nice Facilities
    Company Growth
    Long and extra hours not typically required
    Management Treat you nicely, seems like a good environment, but...

Cons

Wake up to the reality that is behind the façade
    Not a friendly, happy work environment. Some back stabbing going on.
    CEO/Management worse than described in other posts
    CEO brags to visitors about how much he spends on his image, how about a better benefits package? More time off during the holidays to be with our families when our customers are also off?
    Benefits lower than other companies I worked for, lack of choices for insurance, etc.
    Management/staff afraid to blink without CEO approval, creativity stifled
    Management "shoots first, asks questions later" mentality
    Promises not kept.

Advice to Management

Until top management changes, any advice will continue to be ignored.

"Beautiful building outside, insane asylum inside."

I have been working at Vadatech Inc. (More than a year)

Pros

Nice kitchen and lobby. Being employed. Close to home and freeways. Leaving the madness every day. When someone smiles. That's it.

Cons

This place is a mad house, run by crazy people, starting at the top and through out the management. I've met only one manager (Quality Control) that doesn't have their heads planted up the arse of the dictator CEO.
     Ask anyone who works here, or ex-employees, for their honest opinions about the mistreatment. The stories I've heard are jaw-dropping.

Advice to Management

There is no fix for this company when it's run by the Ayatollah and managed by his Revolutionary Guards.

"CEO review"

Former Employee - Engineer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Engineer in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

There is nothing more sad than the CEO of this company posting glowing review of his own company.

Cons

Only good reviews of this company were posted by the CEO.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to all the horrible reviews posted by previous employees. Your company is a mess and you are in charge.

8. "Growing Fast"

Current Employee - Nevada in Henderson, NV
    Current Employee - Nevada in Henderson, NV

I have been working at Vadatech Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

VadaTech is growing fast and so well, I am excited to see all the new colleagues that have started. So many people want to come work here.

Cons

We are very busy! which means good things really , more work means more overtime and the company is doing good.

Advice to Management

Thank you.

"I would not recommend this company"

Current Employee - Slave in Henderson, NV
    Current Employee - Slave in Henderson, NV

I have been working at Vadatech Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fancy building and seemingly high tech environment

Cons

Foreign bosses - low wage - no advancement - treated like slaves

Advice to Management

Beyond help

"bad management example"

Pros

You will get familiar with new technologies.

Cons

Everything goes in chaotic environment, just to do something that will work for customer, the quality of product is not important. Quality testing is very poor.

Advice to Management

Don't shy and apply for management course, you really need it.

"No room for advancement & low end starting and ending salaries"

I have been working at Vadatech Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They contribute 3% of your annual salary and invest in a 401k even if you do not contribute. Work with highly advanced digital communication products.

Cons

Very poor management and only half of the engineering staff actually works. No room for advancement in the company. They do not give raises when you take on a new position in the company that requires much more responsibility. Teams are micro-managed by people who have no idea what their team actually does on a daily basis. No recognition for a job well done, but are quick to berate you for any mistake no matter how small and inconsequential it is. Management constantly goes back on their word and does not like to communicate via email so there is a trail to trace the conversation back to. The HR and QA departments are a joke. I reported a sexual harassment incident & the perpetrator received a raise instead of jail time or termination. The company is constantly involved in underhanded practices such as swapping serial numbers on units to meet orders, lying by omission to customers, can rarely ever get a sales order completed on time and the owner steals designs and concepts from Dell, Cisco, Radysis, Intel, Zynx and all of the other industry leaders and every board that they design in house takes way to long to develop.

Advice to Management

Pull your heads from your rear ends and realize that your underlings are the only people that actually work in the company and produce sellable product. Stop making the work environment so stressful because the management and administrative employees are unorganized and cannot do their jobs correctly the first time around.