KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Valet Living

Engaged Employer

Valet Living

Add a Review

Valet Living Employee Reviews about "valet living"

Updated Nov 16, 2021

Found 15 of over 542 reviews

3.5
Valet Living President and CEO Shawn Handrahan
Shawn Handrahan
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Valet Living and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "valet living"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Job Ever !

Jan 20, 2018 - District Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Valet Living company culture sets us apart. Leadership by example with integrity. The company empowers each individual to take the steps necessary to make the job great, if your open to it. You must have a positive attitude that is centered on teamwork to do well in this company. I like that I set the tone for my district, and that I get to work with a very diverse group of people with positive attitudes. Employee safety is a priority with Valet Living. A flexible work schedule is a definite plus as I never miss important family events. I have company truck, laptop, iPad, phone and credit cards to cover all expenses. My management team is always a phone call away if I need them with a open door policy. There are opportunities for advancement for everyone from service valets upwards.

Cons

Working in the rain is the only con that comes to mind. However, this is easily overcome with appropriate gear.

15 people found this review helpful

VP, Talent Acquisition

You mention so many of things of which we are proud! You highlighted our culture as being the one thing that sets us apart and we couldn’t agree more. And while working in the rain wouldn’t be the preferred work environment, I’m glad to see you have taken appropriate action to prepare for when you have to work inclement weather. The voice of our associates is extremely important to us. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are very grateful for the excellent review!

2. 5.0

Loving Valet Living!

Jan 4, 2018 - Senior Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture from Leadership down to our part time service valets. Everyone is excited to be part of the team. We are growing fast and furious! Lot's of career opportunities for folks with the heart and desire to deliver outstanding service. I cannot say enough great things about Valet Living! I am truly blessed.

Cons

Only Con is we may have a little struggle keeping up with our growth, but that's a good problem to have. I have faith in leadership to address any hiccups we may encounter due to the fast growth.

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the review! So happy to hear that you are "Loving Valet Living"! We believe our culture is really what sets us apart and as we continue to grow, we are focused on being better each day. Thank you for all of your hard work.

3. 5.0

Setting The Standard

Oct 28, 2021 - District Manager in El Paso, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since the day I started with Valet Living I have been given so many opportunities for growth. There is no limitation to the amount of support this company gives! They truly care about you and your family!

Cons

I don't have any cons when it comes to working for this company

1 person found this review helpful

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at Valet Living. While we have things to work on, we're glad you've sensed the opportunity for growth that we've worked hard to make part of our culture at Valet Living. We appreciate everything you do for us and look forward to working hard to make Valet Living the best place possible to work and build a career.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

Flexible Schedule

Jan 8, 2020 - District Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Valet Living fosters a professional culture that allows full and part time employees to create a work-life balance tailored to the individual.

Cons

Salary is under national average for similar positions.

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at Valet Living. While we have things to work on, we're glad you've sensed the opportunity for work/life balance that we've worked hard to make part of our culture at Valet Living. We appreciate everything you do for us and look forward to working hard to make Valet Living the best place possible to work and build a career.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding training and guidance

Feb 4, 2020 - District Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training and guidance at Valet Living are excellent! The constant support and assistance from everyone at the company is something I've never experienced before and has truly made this a company I enjoy working for.

Cons

Property budgets could be a little higher.

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at Valet Living. While we have things to work on, we're glad you've sensed the supportive team structure that we've worked hard to make part of our culture at Valet Living. We appreciate everything you do for us and look forward to working hard to make Valet Living the best place possible to work and build a career.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Extremely great company culture! Servant leadership mentality. Very supportive management and team members.

Aug 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, culture, culture! This is a forward thinking company who appreciate their employees and rewards them well. Upper management will go out and throw trash and encourage all new employees to also experience first hand what a day in the life of what their main service offer is like. Management is extremely supportive and have a servant leadership mentality. So many inspiring stories and colleagues. Valet living is a great atmosphere and company to work for. I feel like a valued human here and not just a number being micro managed. It feels like a family. Very excited about where Valet Living is heading and why it is now growing into with the offering of many other amenities, along with doorstep trash. The recruitment process was smooth and the communication and timelines of scheduled interviews and offer were really great! I wasn’t left wondering what was happening at any point. The recruiter, Stephanie, was on the ball and kept me updated and well prepared for the next steps. So happy to be a part of the Valet Living family.

Cons

I tried hard to think of one and can’t.

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're happy to hear that you are having such a positive experience here! Our culture really is what sets us a part and I'm glad you made reference of this in your review. We appreciate everything you do for us and look forward to working hard to make Valet Living the best place possible to work and build a career.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work!!

Mar 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy working at Valet Living because of the amazing culture. It is a culture where everyone not only has a voice, but that voice matters. The leadership truly lives the value of Servant Leadership

Cons

I have not seen any cons in working with Valet Living

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for posting this review and highlighting our culture. We truly value the voice of our associates. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are listening.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Director of Operations

Mar 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company's led by a forward-thinking leader who surrounds himself with positive and innovative strategic believers in processes. I love the work that I do as I'm supported and trusted to make decisions that align with the vision. Valet Living reinvests in its associates in various ways and made a huge investment in me but allowing me to be a part of its University of Darden Accelerate University program. This is exciting as it's helping me to better understand my role within this rapidly evolving leader in the multi-family industry. I would not trade in the opportunity to work for Valet Living with any other!

Cons

I have no cons as any area of opportunity that is brought to senior leadership's attention is actively being worked on.

VP, Talent Acquisition

We are very thankful for the excellent review! It is great to read about how happy you are to be part of the team here at Valet Living. Congratulations on being selected for the Accelerate Program, that's quite an accomplishment!!!

9. 5.0

Service Valet

Feb 26, 2018 - Service Valet in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

So far I have met so many great people working for Valet Living. Everyone is very kind and has so much energy. My manager has been extremely flexible with me because I take public transportation and assigned me to a property that is easy for me to get to.

Cons

Only part that is difficult for me is Sundays and taking public transportation.

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for posting this review. We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Valet Living and that you are benefiting from the flexibility offered working part time as a Service Valet. Thank you for all that you do.

10. 4.0