The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about ValueLabs? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ValueLabs employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1.Provides free food and free transport which is good 2.Provides yearly 2 hikes which is good 3. Provides permanent WFH" (in 215 reviews)
- "Work life balance and hike will be good" (in 173 reviews)
- "Good place to work and its work culture" (in 120 reviews)
- "good culture and polacies" (in 59 reviews)
- "Work environment is good and will get to experience great" (in 52 reviews)
- "Worst Management will still there who doesn't even care about your hard efforts you have done for the company" (in 91 reviews)
- "Salaries are less but ok." (in 80 reviews)
- "No Job Security for experimced and even freshers also(Even you may relieave with in months)" (in 79 reviews)
- "2) Some Managers are worst" (in 74 reviews)
- "No career growth based on talent" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ValueLabs and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 87 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "no job security"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sep 4, 2021Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Compensation Free food Latest technology Cabs upto some drop points
No job security No proper exit process No proper learning sites