KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Employee Reviews about "coworker"

Updated Sep 23, 2022

3.7
Vanderbilt University Medical Center President and CEO  Jeffrey R. Balser
Jeffrey R. Balser

There are no reviews matching your search at this company.

Add a review It only takes a second to share your experience. Your information will always be anonymous.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

8h

a

Registered Nurse

I’ve been working as an RN for ~2.5yrs now with experience in AcuteTele & CVICU. I’m doing my MSN Administration right now. Threw my hat in randomly for a nurse manager position and got called in for an interview but now feeling very nervous as I prep for it. I know I don’t have enough experience compared to some of the other applicants but any word of advice from fellow RNs & nurse managers on how to make myself seem like a better candidate? I want to try my hardest!

3 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Vanderbilt University Medical Center and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "coworker"

Work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center? Share Your Experiences

Vanderbilt University Medical Center logo

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Careers

Cover image for Vanderbilt University Medical Center

DISCOVER YOUR PLACE AT VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University...More

• Nursing
      • Residency Program
      • Benefits
      • Diversity

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

25 days ago

Careers
      Vanderbilt Health has immediate openings in our diagnostic laboratories. This is an exciting and dynamic laboratory that is at the cutting edge of patient care, providing you with the opportunity to learn and develop new technologies and diagnostics in an academic Medical Center. We’re holding a virtual hiring event Wednesday, Sept. 28, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., during which we’ll be making offers on the spot. We’re also offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for positions requiring categorical Certification & State Labs Licensure and a $2,000 sign on bonus for Path Support, Lab Technicians, Clinical Lab Associates, & Phlebotomists. Click the link below to RSVP and schedule an interview. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VUMCDiagnosticLab
      Shared image - Diagnostic Lab Virtual Hiring Event RSVP -- CLICK HERE TO RSVP
      Diagnostic Lab Virtual Hiring Event RSVP -- CLICK HERE TO RSVP
      www.surveymonkey.com

58 days ago

Careers
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center is growing our Central Sterile Processing team. If you are looking to change or grow your career, join us for virtual information sessions to learn about VUMC's new, FREE training program. The sessions will take place Monday, Aug. 8, at 12 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. RSVP for either session by visiting https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSTProgram. RSVP is encouraged but not required. To join the Zoom session at 12 p.m., visit https://zoom.us/j/91364665603?from=addon (meeting ID: 913 6466 5603) To join the Zoom session at 5:30 p.m., visit https://zoom.us/j/95215627878?from=addon (meeting ID: 952 1562 7878)
      Shared image - Central Sterile Processing Technician Program
      Central Sterile Processing Technician Program
      www.surveymonkey.com

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Photos

+ Add Photo
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center photo of: Making Diversity and Inclusion intentional is one of our top goals at the Medical Center.
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center photo of: Employees have a lot to celebrate about.
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center photo of: Employees coming together to celebrate the difference each makes.
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center photo of: VUMC knows how to celebrate its employees.
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center photo of: Each year, we celebrate outstanding employees during Women's History Month
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center photo of: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center photo of: Vanderbilt Wilson County employees on the first day of orientation.

Expert Career Advice