KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Vanta Partners Reviews

Updated Dec 20, 2021

Found 87 of over 87 reviews

5.0
Vanta Partners President Dean Iacovetti (no image)
Dean Iacovetti
  1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Best Recruiter I've ever worked with!

May 20, 2021 - Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dean was a blast to work with and had a number of potential opportunities in the area in consideration that fit my skillset. Other than just sending a list like other recruiters in the past, he asked me about what I wanted to do and what kind of job I was looking for and was able to filter out a lot of the chaff just based on that. He kept in contact through the entire process, even responding to my questions via text messages while he was in meetings. Great guy to work with and would definitely recommend to others.

Cons

I have no complaints about working with Dean.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Great experience!

May 10, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kai is always on the ball with communication. He is very responsive and did not hesitate to keep in touch on important updates!

Cons

I had no cons when working with Kai.

3. 5.0

Great Experience

May 3, 2021 - Current Freelancer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Ryan at Vanta was a pleasure. He went out of his way to understand my employment needs and matched me with a company that met all of my technical and cultural requirements. He was attentive, transparent, and supportive during the interview process. I'd recommend anyone in the market for software engineering recruiters give Vanta a look.

Cons

None that come to mind.

4. 5.0

The Perfect Experience

Apr 16, 2021 - Contract/Freelance in Troy, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Dean Lacovetti and secured an offer in record time. He made sure I was thoroughly prepared for the interview process including an understanding of the company, services, technologies, leadership and culture. Vanta kept the process moving forward, checking in at every point and following up quickly with every concern. It was the perfect recruiting experience. I strongly recommend Vanta Partners.

Cons

My experience With Vanta Partners honestly had no negative elements.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Dean helped me break into the engineering industry

Apr 7, 2021 - Current Freelancer in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dean got me my first job as a software engineer, working for one of his clients. Dean is extremely casual, friendly, and hard-working. His communication skills are off the charts and he is really motivated and focused on landing you a role that fits you. He always has your back and is constantly looking for ways to get you what you want. Dean has a very strong relationship with his clients and he will work with you and his clients to ensure the role is a fit for you. This goes to show how much effort and passion Dean puts into his work. Show him you are growth-minded, motivated, and responsible, and he will work his magic for you.

Cons

None, Dean gets it done.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Excellent Experience

Apr 2, 2021 - Current Freelancer in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really took the time to understand my wants and needs. Kept me very informed of any upcoming opportunities. Even though I didn't end up going through Vanta, very understanding in the position I ended up going with. Definitely going to recommend to anyone I know looking for a job.

Cons

None that I was aware of.

7. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Dean is a Fantastic Recruter

Mar 23, 2021 - Freelancer in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Dean for about 3-4 months while searching for a job and he was very helpful every step of the way. Whenever I got an interview through him, the job was exactly what I was looking for. In the end, I went with another opportunity elsewhere and he completely understood and was very professional. Thank you for everything!

Cons

No Cons, I loved the whole experience.

8. 5.0

Hired in one day!

Mar 16, 2021 - Platform Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ryan Burke contacted me on LinkedIn based on my experience. Less than 24 hours after sending my resume, I had accepted the job offer. An offer for a much greater role at the client company. Ryan was great at matching experience with the job requirements and anticipating the possible opportunities.

Cons

I have experienced no problems when working with Vanta Partners.

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Amazing recruiters that go above and beyond for you

Mar 16, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ryan and Dean have been EXTREMELY accommodating to every need that I have had. I have used their company multiple times for software engineering job placement and they have been such a help. If you are looking for a great recruiting company with great staff Vanta Partners is where you should go.

Cons

None at all this is the go to for recruiting in the tech field.

10. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

A different kind of placement company

Mar 12, 2021 - Anonymous Freelancer in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dealing with Vanta group was a special experience. They clearly are on top of their game and have a mastery of placing people that is above their competition. Dean arranged concurrent interviews at 3 places for me, each of them potentially great jobs. I took one of them. He was an advocate for me all along the way and encouraged the employer to make a great offer that I could not turn down.

Cons

Maybe he doesn't have an immediate opportunity for the friend that I recommended to Vanta.

Viewing 11 - 20 of 87 Reviews

Vanta Partners Reviews FAQs

100% of Vanta Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vanta Partners 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5 for culture and values and 5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Vanta Partners to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with Vanta Partners Job Seekers