Vantage Advertising Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 21, 2017

4.0
David Gascon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Job for Those Right Out of College"

I worked at Vantage Advertising full-time

Pros

They are dedicated to help their team get educated. The people that work there are amazing. You'll love your coworkers. The industry is unique making it a fun place and environment to work in.

Cons

If you put your two-week notice in you will get fired that day.

Advice to Management

Support your team. You have hard-working employees. Show them you care and appreciated them

2. "Vantage Advertising has a creative work environment that encourages employees to educate themselves, grow and improve."

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate

Pros

By working at Vantage Advertisting I have had the ability to expand my knowledge of the business world and learn how to thrive in a business setting. This organization has taken the time to reach out to all of its employees, clients and models for new ideas and improvements for the better of the organization and those involved.

Cons

Allowing our clients, models and employees to voice their opinions about improvements for our organization means that sometimes we have contradicting ideas. In this manner, we must continually shift our mindset to accomodate the needs of our clients, models and our organization, sometimes case by case.

3. "An excellent work environment that has allowed me to expand my skill set and further my career"

Pros

Working with experienced management has provided me with an excellent opportunity to learn about the event staffing industry. They have given me the freedom to expand on my ideas, and express my opinions and suggestions.

Cons

Working in a smaller organization means wearing many hats. Sometimes I've been asked to take on responsibilities that are outside my job description.