KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Vantagepoint ai Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2022

Found 94 of over 96 reviews

3.6
Vantagepoint ai Founder Louis B. Mendelsohn (no image)
Louis B. Mendelsohn

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company

Jul 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fantastic team that truly championed each other. Loved working here.

Cons

Somewhat limited opportunity for growth depending on your position

Vantagepoint AI

We're glad to hear you had a positive experience during your time with us and that you were able to be a part of our team. Our core values are incredibly important to us and we're happy to know that you experienced them firsthand. We're always trying to improve and grow as a company, so it's great to know that our efforts are paying off. It also sounds like things have changed since you left - a number of employees have found promotions or new positions in the company recently. Thanks again for the honest review - we hope you'll keep in touch!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Sales done the right way

Feb 23, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture- they actually employ someone that does ongoing personal development classes. Fun - I get along with everyone that works here Fulfilling - what I do has a positive impact on so many people; customers, my teammates, the charities we give to I am part of the two most lucrative industries around; software and the financial markets Supportive - anytime I need something someone is always willing to help. Sometimes people even call me up and offer help if they notice I might be "off" one day. Nice to know people notice! People Care about doing a good job the right way. I have worked in sales most of my life and it's refreshing to be part of a sales culture that cares about doing things the right way. I have even been encouraged to turn prospective customers away that weren't in the right place, even though they wanted to buy. Knowledge is power and this company always takes time train, listen to calls, interact with the salesforce in a way that let's helps me learn constantly. Work from home making six figures Leads are provided to me and "stoked" constantly through marketing

Cons

If you put in the work your get the reward. I wish the couple of people that weren't giving it their all would just go away instead of getting so many chances to prove they can't do it.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for the candid review! We appreciate your positivity and we’re so glad you feel the benefits of a strong company culture and that you’re having fun, we are too(!) We also are extremely grateful you approach the work the way you do – understanding the impact you have on someone’s life trajectory and their goals toward financial freedom. Thank you for being part of that support system you describe so well and happy to hear you’re benefiting from our no-ceiling commission structure. Again, thank you for your dedication, focus, and for helping make Vantagepoint AI a great place to work!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Way Things Should Be Done

Apr 14, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly a culture of integrity, respect, teamwork, purpose, passion, positivity, innovation, and communication! This is how a company should operate! This is truly a great place to work

Cons

Some roles are challenging and the fact we do things so differently (the right way) it can be a stark contrast for people coming from other organizations. They can often struggle to fit into our culture or even execute at the elite level we expect. Unfortunately that can lead to negativity and bitterness. On the bright side, the company does not allow those types of people to stick around long so it stays a positive environment. It's just sad sometimes to see people miss out on a great opportunity because they got in their own way.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for your candid and positive review! We’re so glad to see you list and embody the core values of Vantagepoint AI. We truly want this to be the best work experience anyone has had, or will ever have. You’re correct, it’s a work hard/play hard environment and we’re glad to see the balance of elite expectations alongside passion and positivity speaks to you. We’re grateful you’re a member of the Sales Team and we appreciate you.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Still an amazing company filled with a group of dynamic and talented individuals.

Apr 22, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Too many to list so I'll just state the obvious. Top notch onboarding and training for new hires. Continuous coaching/training and professional development. Uncapped commissions and salary increases. Competitive starting salaries. A genuine opportunity to actually get paid what you're worth as long as you put in the dedication that's required. Paid medical, dental, 401K, and PTO. Just an amazing company overall if you're willing to apply what we teach and adhere to our core values.

Cons

Not being in the office anymore to see all of the smiling faces. But hey, we still have video conferencing. And our health is far more important so it's not a real con.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for the candid review! We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our onboarding and training process and that you've found the coaching and professional development sessions to be beneficial. It's also great to know that you appreciate our uncapped commission structure and exceptional benefits. Thank you for being a shining example of our core values day in and day out and for bringing such positivity and purpose to your work and your Team. We’re grateful for you and for the feedback!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Apr 14, 2022 -  in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, great manager, collaborative team, fun environment

Cons

none while I was here. expectations are high so if you're not willing to put in work and just come to collect a check, this isn't for you

Vantagepoint AI

We appreciate you took the time to leave a review! We’re very happy to hear you benefited from the work/life balance, exceptional leadership, teamwork, and positive environment; all things we pride ourselves on and dedicate ourselves to not just maintaining but growing. And thank you for the kind words about your own direct Manager and the Management staff in general. We’re glad to have every single one of them. No matter where your journey has taken you next, we wish you the very best and are grateful you were a part of our Vantagepoint AI family. To your continued success!

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good culture

Dec 20, 2021 - Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture of the business is great, people do actually care. Everyone has the same goal in mind, help traders fix issues. Pay is okay if you’ve been there for a while

Cons

Sales process contradicts itself. Management tells you to create empathy and a relationship with prospects but then use a very hard sales experience on them almost like a car dealer. The product is a luxury item, so it’s hard to sell to people. Also, they treat new reps poorly because turn over is insanely high so they don’t expect you to stay.

1 person found this review helpful

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for your candid review. We appreciate very much how overall positivity you feel about the company culture making an impact day to day. We're also glad you see our mission of empowering traders daily in action each and every day and embraced by everyone. In order to accomplish that goal, daily, we've put in place the very things you do not find as enjoyable. Call listening is there to hone skills and improve lives. No one person is reviewed day after day and its what you can learn from listening to others that can really make or break an connection of your own. Not all people who enter training have what it takes to execute according to standards we uphold. 'Hard to sell' is a mindset. Artificial intelligence with incredible accuracy that can predict market moves 1 - 3 days in advance, not to mention intermarket analysis, is something unique and coveted by any independent trader. It's up to A-game or elite caliber sales representative who knows how to use empathy and connection to create urgency and make sure the trader understands the power of what they could achieve and how the software could transform their trading. Again, we appreciate the feedback, and look forward to focusing the passion you clearly have into growing into the role and continuing to contribute to the exceptional company culture.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic place to work with good benefits

Jan 17, 2022 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Benefits are good - Team is very tightly knit and flexible, always happy to help - The technology you work with on a daily basis is interesting - Ability to work remote (if you like that)

Cons

- Customers aren't always the nicest part of your day - On-boarding in a remote environment was kind of tough since some of the hands on on-boarding material was in office and didn't translate very well to online on-boarding. - Ability to work remote (if you don't like that)

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for the candid, positive review. We're thrilled you appreciate the robust benefits package and the strength of our world class team. Your being a part of that team makes it even stronger. We're also glad to hear you're as fascinated with the artificial intelligence as we are and that you're finding working remotely to be beneficial. We also appreciate the feedback on the onboarding process. Transitioning to a remote business happened quickly, alongside our own internal growth, and we did have to adapt at a fast pace. That said, we know the challenges we've faced in that area and we're happy to report new improvements are being implemented as soon as next week to the onboarding process. Thank you again and have a great day!

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

VantagePoint

May 13, 2022 - Product Support Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very friendly teams - Flexible scheduling

Cons

- Rude customers without much help/guidance from management. - Requests for more training on product were often ignored and initial training not very comprehensive. - Poor documentation for internal matters and product changes. (constant state of confusion and he-said, she-saids)

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us that you took the time to write it out. We're very happy to hear that you appreciated the positivity and purpose of everyone here at Vantagepoint AI. We all take our core values to heart. We're sorry to hear that you did not feel supported in some of your training. If you did not feel you received the direction you needed, we would have hoped you would have reached out to HR so we could have helped address the situation sooner. Thank you for having been a part of the team.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Keep looking

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Occasional company logo items and occasional cheese pizza. There are a few good people that push to make the company better. Sadly, these people don't stay very long.

Cons

Unless you make the company money, you are treated like you don't matter. The positivity is forced and is mandatory. If you don't hit goal, you are quickly fired. Outside of sales, raises are not given but more work is. Company is out of touch with what employees need and want. Save the pizza and increase my hourly wage.

2 people found this review helpful

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for your review. We’re happy to see you personally appreciate a few of the things we do to celebrate success and that you see the positivity and value in a number of colleagues. One thing we would request you consider is that part of the reason we offer trips to the Florida Keys, Las Vegas, and Company Cruises, as well as non-VantagePoint swag like snappy gifts to everyone in the company is in order for everyone to benefit and share in the company’s success. Regardless of their role, everyone at Vantagepoint AI matters. We would also ask you to consider approaching HR or your direct Manager, if you feel there are any inequalities or policies you deem too rigid so that we can review fairly and objectively. Thank you for being with Vantagepoint AI and we hope you will consider the above.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great leadership and fun work

Mar 18, 2022 - Digital Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you live in the Tampa area, it's a great place to work. Fun team, collaborative and upbeat environment. Nothing but great things to say.

Cons

No opportunity for remote work.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for the positive review! We’re so glad you recognize what a wonderful place to work Vantagepoint AI is and we appreciate you being part of the collaborative and upbeat environment! Thank you for embodying our core values, contributing to the fun, and changing traders’ lives every day. On another note, we’re 99% remote, so not sure how the con ended up here…. For anyone in Florida reading this who wants to work for us, but can only do so remotely, you’re in luck!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Reviews

Vantagepoint ai Reviews FAQs

Vantagepoint ai has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 96 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Vantagepoint ai to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -19% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Vantagepoint ai employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Vantagepoint ai. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

71% of Vantagepoint ai employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vantagepoint ai 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Vantagepoint ai to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with Vantagepoint ai Job Seekers