KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Vantagepoint ai Tampa, FL Reviews

Updated May 13, 2022

Found 54 of over 95 reviews

3.4
Vantagepoint ai Founder Louis B. Mendelsohn (no image)
Louis B. Mendelsohn

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Apr 14, 2022 -  in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, great manager, collaborative team, fun environment

Cons

none while I was here. expectations are high so if you're not willing to put in work and just come to collect a check, this isn't for you

Vantagepoint AI

We appreciate you took the time to leave a review! We’re very happy to hear you benefited from the work/life balance, exceptional leadership, teamwork, and positive environment; all things we pride ourselves on and dedicate ourselves to not just maintaining but growing. And thank you for the kind words about your own direct Manager and the Management staff in general. We’re glad to have every single one of them. No matter where your journey has taken you next, we wish you the very best and are grateful you were a part of our Vantagepoint AI family. To your continued success!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

VantagePoint

May 13, 2022 - Product Support Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very friendly teams - Flexible scheduling

Cons

- Rude customers without much help/guidance from management. - Requests for more training on product were often ignored and initial training not very comprehensive. - Poor documentation for internal matters and product changes. (constant state of confusion and he-said, she-saids)

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us that you took the time to write it out. We're very happy to hear that you appreciated the positivity and purpose of everyone here at Vantagepoint AI. We all take our core values to heart. We're sorry to hear that you did not feel supported in some of your training. If you did not feel you received the direction you needed, we would have hoped you would have reached out to HR so we could have helped address the situation sooner. Thank you for having been a part of the team.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Proud Member of the VantagePoint Family!

Jul 28, 2021 - Customer Success Leader in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

VantagePoint is changing people lives! No exaggeration. Working here over the last three years has given me the opportunity to build many different skill sets and take on many different roles . This software is the real deal and our training prepares our customers for success. Work is left at work, nothing to take home and you won't work weekends or nights at VantagePoint. There is a team culture that is so evident with every person who works here and we have a blast together! VantagePoint is a big family and they take a personal interest in yours. We take family vacations with the company yearly. My whole family receives birthday cards from the president of the company and they even send us a gift for our wedding anniversary each year. I have felt at home from my first day. The people are what make VantagePoint the best place to work, the customers, the management team, and all of my fellow "Eagles"!

Cons

Most of your time is spent on the phone and some (not all) customers can be difficult at times. Your ability to schedule and plan efficiently can make, or break you, as we often deal with high volume of calls.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for taking the time leave your positive and candid review. We appreciate how you recognize, and are a big part of, changing lives and empowering traders daily. We're so glad to hear you enjoy the benefits of the work/life balance we always encourage and maintain. Yes, being able to maintain efficiency and strategize is a skillset needed, and being able to really listen to customers and help them succeed is always important. Thank you for being a part of our 'family' as well, we couldn't do it all without you.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

What a joke

Jan 4, 2022 - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pros - Well it was a honor that they provided a used laptop.

Cons

Be careful... I was lured to this company from all the poorly written 5 star reviews on Glassdoor only to learn they solicit the team to write one every few months. This place is awful with micro managing to the extreme. You are monitored constantly, ridiculed in front of your team when a mistake is made, and let's not get into the cringeworthy culture that is forced down your throat. Base pay is a joke (don't be fooled by them dangling the commission carrot in your face). For a company that is raking in money by taking advantage of people you'd think they'd spread the wealth a bit more to the team.

1 person found this review helpful

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for the review. New Sales Team Members go through rigorous training in order to strengthen skills and develop an A-team mentality and what it takes to garner generous commissions. For those with less than an A-Team mentality, our environment of transparency and accountability can be uncomfortable. Our culture is rooted in our core values, with Respect, Positivity, and Integrity being at the forefront. For those who do not possess the skills to achieve high levels of success here, we still wish them well in any future endeavor they pursue.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Commission

Jan 17, 2022 - Business Development in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to make big commission, excellent initial and ongoing training

Cons

Software is not appreciably better than cheaper alternatives

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear you appreciate the generous commission structure and the dedication here to training, improvement, and overall excellence. Your second statement is a bit misinformed. We hold two international patents and no other software uses artificial intelligence the way we do, retrains neural nets as often as we do, or can honestly purport to predict market trends 1 - 3 days in advance with up to 87.4% accuracy like we can. There may be cheaper alternatives, but they are not nearly as powerful, relevant, or accurate.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overworked and Underpaid

Feb 19, 2022 - Sales Account Executive in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

I had an awful experience working here. Poor management and leadership who are extremely unqualified for their positions. The sales team is incredibly unprofessional and have questionable ethics. The company raves about unity and progress but they heavily underpay their associates and offer no career growth. Most of the associates here are overworked and stressed. Their systems and their business practices are extremely out of touch and shady.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for your candid feedback. We're not sure this matches the company since we offer a base rate of pay and a generous, uncapped commission structure plus full benefits covered. There is room for growth on any team, as each department is tiered, and many associates have been here for over five years. Additionally, Integrity is one of our core values and we strive to make each interaction, whether with employee or customer, one that is ethical and professional. That said, we’re sorry to hear that something may have tainted your personal experience, and we do wish you well on any future endeavors.

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Boiler Room Sales Organization

Feb 22, 2022 - Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is decent They offer a flexible schedule

Cons

Certain people get special treatment Discrimination is rampant No job security

1 person found this review helpful

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback. We’re grateful you see the value in the work/life balance we promote and the exceptional compensation opportunities. For someone who securely held a role for an extended period of time with the company, we hope that you will share your listed concerns with your direct manager or with HR, so we can work together and find a solution. Our intention is always to make VantagePoint the best place you have ever worked. Again, thank you and we appreciate your commitment to changing lives.

8. 5.0

Small company, huge potential

May 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has grown its workforce tremendously over the years and has still managed to protect the workplace culture. I've worked for large corporations and small family owned business in the past. Many have core values that are just words on paper but none have practiced and lived by them on a daily basis like Vantagepoint. Every department here communicates openly and effectively with one focus, to continue to provide a world-class product and support that empowers traders all over the world.

Cons

It's hard to think of any. We have great benefits, work-life balance and are committed to giving back to the community.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for this positive review! We're so glad you understand how important our core values and workplace culture are to everyone here. We also appreciate you notice how seamlessly and efficiently our departments communicate with one another and it's nice to know how much you appreciate the product. We simply work hard to empower traders daily and we're grateful for your contributions to that mission. Thank you for your personal focus, drive, and tenacity as well. Have a wonderful day!

9. 5.0

Great small company

Jul 6, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company. Employees actually care about each other. Upper management is interested in the development and professional growth of employees, and do their best to show how much they appreciate each employee's contribution. The Company lives by its core values: Innovation, Integrity, Communication, Positivity...

Cons

I cannot think of any con at this moment.

Vantagepoint AI

We're grateful for the positive review and to have you. Thank you for recognizing the core values and being an integral part of the company. The Innovation, Communication, Integrity, and Positivity you bring to the table everyday makes an impact on your Team, the Company, and ultimately our Customers. We appreciate you very much!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What an amazing company

Jan 24, 2021 - Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

While other companies have downsized due to Covid 19, VantagePoint has actually expanded. It's great to have job security in these uncertain times while having the ability to work remotely. The culture here is amazing. We constantly get gift bags in the mail that show how much management appreciates us. And even though we are all remote at the moment, the company schedules fun activities for us to do as a group. A month ago they hired a famous comedian to entertain us for an hour over a Zoom call. And they had a pizza delivered to each and every employees home so we could all eat together and hare some laughs. Who does this kind of stuff? VantagePoint does. I love this place!!!!!

Cons

None that I can think of, this place is great.

Digital Marketing Specialist

We're so glad you recognize the value of the company culture and the job security we can provide. It has not been an easy time for many, and we're proud to have been able to not only avoid downsizing, but to actually continue to thrive and grow and provide a safe stability for our employees in these times. Thank you for the positive review and spirit, we appreciate you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Reviews