KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Vantagepoint ai

Engaged Employer

Vantagepoint ai

Add a Review

Vantagepoint ai Employee Reviews about "breakfast"

Updated May 5, 2019

Found 5 of over 96 reviews

3.6
Vantagepoint ai Founder Louis B. Mendelsohn (no image)
Louis B. Mendelsohn

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "breakfast"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company

Jan 11, 2016 - Telephone Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Market Technologies is a really cool place to work. As a sales person, you will pick up valuable business skills and habits that will last you a lifetime. Extremely efficient and goal oriented workplace! They also have a great family business environment with numerous activities planned throughout the year, including weekend trips and nice giveaways for performance. Free lunches, breakfast, happy hours that are relaxed and fun for everyone. If you have a work concern it will be addressed in a professional and respectful manner. Company is also pretty strict on 40 hr work week, none of this constant off the clock stuff. If you follow their system you will be successful, the company has been around a very long time.

Cons

For some people the product and material may seem confusing, however, they have a process in place for you. Your success will be dependent on you following the system.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review. We strive to ensure that our employees have the tools, resources and knowledge they need to be successful in their roles. We wish you the best and appreciate the feedback!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Work in Tampa Bay!

Sep 27, 2018 - Customer Support Team Lead in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company off-site events, catered breakfast on Fridays, engaged management, tight-knit family owned business, 100% company paid benefits.

Cons

Not a con, but there are high expectations, so you have to put in effort to keep up with the pace!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Communications Specialist

It's true, we like to work hard and play hard! Thanks for being a part of the family and for leaving a review!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lifetimer love it, been here full time 4 years

Sep 26, 2014 - Senior Consultant in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, we have a ton of fun while we make good money. We get bonuses for just doing what we are suppose to do, we get breakfast and lunch catered a lot, we do a lot of family events, we stay at the beach for the weekend, base is higher than most, commission attainable if you are motivated and flexible management.

Cons

you see people who are not motivated come and go...this is not a fly by the seat of your pants job. You need to know your product and be a people person, you also need to be self motivated to want to make good money....

4 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

We appreciate the great feedback!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

BEST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!

Sep 21, 2018 - Customer Support Lead Coach in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many pro's, This company has the best atmosphere, the culture is written in our core values. 'Teamwork, Positivity , Purpose, Communication, Passion, Innovation and Integrity! I have worked here for almost 4 years and not only have I seen everyone expressing these values everyday, I have also experienced personal growth because of the emphasis on these core values. I am appreciated everyday for my contributions plus it is to most fun environment I have ever worked in, I've been in the workforce for about 30 years This is by far my favorite place to work! we take company paid retreats , Quarterly events paid by the company, Breakfast every Friday and lunch brought in quite often. There is no shortage of thank you's from the President and management.

Cons

I haven't found any yet! everyone here from president to the cleaning crew are amazing to work with, The pay is competitive and we are recognized on a daily bases for the work we do.

1 person found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Wow! We are so happy to hear that after being in the workforce for 30 years that this has been the best place that you have worked! We hope to keep it that way for the rest of your career! Thanks for being a part of the team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company Culture

Sep 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friday Breakfast, Great Work/Life Balance, High Energy Atmosphere

Cons

Loud due to music and tight cubicles

Be the first to find this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Thanks for the review! We apologize about the volume, our sales floor is always pumped and full of energy and sometimes it can get a little loud, but we like to have fun and to keep the energy high! Thank you for your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews