KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Vantagepoint ai

Engaged Employer

Vantagepoint ai

Add a Review

Vantagepoint ai Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Aug 17, 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 96 of over 96 reviews
3.6
71% Recommend to a Friend
91% Approve of CEO

Found 10 of over 96 reviews

3.6
Vantagepoint ai Founder Louis B. Mendelsohn (no image)
Louis B. Mendelsohn

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "This is an awesome company with a great culture.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Benefits are good(in 6 reviews)
  • "Management always has a positive attitude and that positive energy is contagious.(in 6 reviews)
  • "There is a great work life Balance, and the incentives are amazing!(in 5 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Greatest Place to Work

Aug 17, 2021 - Senior VantagePoint Plus Instructor
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the best company I have ever worked for, we are all treated with respect & kindness, we really are like a big Family, from the Owners all the way to the customers. the recognition we receive is Phenomenal, the management team are always there to help, they value your input. There is a great work life Balance, and the incentives are amazing! this company does a great job of living the core values and to top it off we are doing Awesome things for the community, always trying to make life better for those in need. The benefits are outstanding.

Cons

I really can't think of any I have been with the company over 6 years and I have had the best time of my working life. Even through this pandemic they have exceeded all expectations to keep us safe and to continue working.

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you for the open and positive review! We're so glad to hear you both feel the appreciation and receive the recognition that you so well deserve. It's great to know, especially from a long-time employee, that you continue to experience the support, respect, and kindness we strive every day to show to all our team members. We appreciate that you perceive firsthand how our core values are reflected each day and we know you inhabit them fully as well. And we're thrilled you're having the best time of your working life! It's also great to hear you feel your safety is a top concern, as it most definitely is, and always will be. We promise to stay the course! Thank you again!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place for talented sales people

Feb 5, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing pay, work life balance, and the ability to truly make a difference for our customers.

Cons

Anything amazing does not come easy. It requires work, discipline, and patience to succeed.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you so much for your honest and positive review! We appreciate you recognize and benefit from some of the foundations we always work hard to provide for all employees like competitive wages and commissions and a solid work-life balance. We're so glad you take to heart and inhabit our core value of integrity and we cherish your commitment to empowering our customers. You also clearly know what it takes to succeed and to really bring your A-game everyday. Thank you for being a part of our VP Team, we're so glad you're here!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

What everyone is seeking but few actually find

Oct 9, 2019 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Legitimate 6-Figure sales opportunity if you have real sales skills. Incredible work life balance, fully paid medical and dental insurance, all in a fun and positive environment. The absolute best thing about VantagePoint AI is being surrounded by such great people. It is hard to find a culture and a group of people who are so well aligned and focused on changing the lives of people everyday, it's truly special. Not to mention the job security. The AI industry is booming! And, our organization has been pioneering and perfecting this technology in the financial markets for nearly 3 decades. We just hit our annual goal in Q3, and the company is growing quickly, which opens up a lot of internal growth opportunity for employees. This is truly the best place to work ever! And that's not just my opinion, we just won a national award for best places to work on top of consecutive awards in the Tampa Bay area. This is a one of a kind place and I'm proud to be a part of something so incredible.

Cons

It's not easy. Training is extremely difficult and only those who have above average skills can do this on a high level. No matter how good you think you are now, this place will humble you. You will not be the best sales person in the room that I promise. But, if you put in work and have an open mind, you can get there in time. But, it will take 4-6 months.

1 person found this review helpful

Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the positive and open review! We are glad to have you as part of our A-Team here and we're happy you recognize the opportunities for internal growth. You're absolutely correct, the AI industry is booming, and we're excited you're with us on that journey!!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Started recently, was initially hesitant but I've been blown away.

Sep 25, 2018 - Business Development Representative in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm a very analytical thinker, and have been part of a lot of different work environments. During the hiring process I was a little hesitant, but was cautiously optimistic. After being a part of the team for a short period of time it’s EXTREMELY obvious that the company has really undergone a positive cultural shift and it is doing it rapidly. There's ample room to grow in the company, the training is top notch, there's an extremely positive work environment, work/life balance is super important to the company, and the pay is very competitive.

Cons

Only con I could even think of would allowing a bit more flexible schedule?

Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the candid, positive review and we’re happy you're here! So glad you see and experience the unlimited potential and opportunities for growth within the company, the business, and our office culture.

5. 5.0

Amazing Company Culture

Sep 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friday Breakfast, Great Work/Life Balance, High Energy Atmosphere

Cons

Loud due to music and tight cubicles

Communications Specialist

Thanks for the review! We apologize about the volume, our sales floor is always pumped and full of energy and sometimes it can get a little loud, but we like to have fun and to keep the energy high! Thank you for your feedback.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Challenging but rewarding

Jan 16, 2017 - Telephone Sales in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, fast paced environment, great pay and benefits and a management team that is involved and cares. Good work/life balance and family-friendly events.

Cons

The job is tough. Must be comfortable and convincing on the phone to be successful. If you're good at sales the money is lucrative.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and are lucky to have you on the team.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team atmosphere and company culture

Jan 11, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team oriented atmosphere and a company culture that is very focused on work/life balance. High energy and fast paced environment that works to keep the work day relaxed and fun while remaining productive.

Cons

Potential employees need to be ready for fast paced environment.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review! We appreciate it and welcome your feedback.

8. 5.0

GREAT work with GREAT people

Mar 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

family owned an operated, great culture, challenging work, management is attentive but gives you space to work in your own style, decent pay, awesome benefits, extra perks like company events and free food, competitive environment but very supportive team, innovative owners who want to stay ahead of industry changes, constant opportunity to prove your value and take on new responsibilities. Awesome work life balance - when it's 5:30pm or the weekend - they expect you to be checked out and enjoying your life.

Cons

Environment can be noisy at times so if you prefer quiet and boring this might not be the place for you. Sales team is very competitive so if being pushed and tempted with extra spiffs doesn't motivate you look elsewhere. Sometimes the day flies by too quickly because the work is enjoyable so must be able to manage your day.

5 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for the GREAT feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews