Vari Customer Service Representative Reviews

Vari CEO Jason McCann
Jason McCann
  1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Vari full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive work environment, Coffee Bar, VARI Fresh Kitchen, gym with a Peloton Bike, company meetings quarterly, company events quarterly, benefits, FAST growing company with changes almost daily

Cons

I have not run across any yet.

October 17, 2019VARIDESK

Thanks for the feedback! We agree that we've got great perks and are excited about our growth potential.

"Not bad"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Vari full-time for less than a year

Pros

Gym, coffee bar, on-site "Varifresh Market"

Cons

No career development. Customer service has to work holidays while the rest of the company is off. No commission for sales made.

"Account Manager - MidMarket"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Coppell, TX

I have been working at Vari full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open Office / Lots of collaboration and teamwork / Predominantly Millennial Workforce / Forward Thinking / You get to use VARIDESK Products / Free Coffee Bar and Gym

Cons

Doesn't have a great training program

December 5, 2018HR Manager

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We think we have some pretty awesome perks too and great employees! We understand the importance of a great training program and we are excited to enhance and expand our training offerings. We have recently hired a Training Manager to lead the charge. Please stop by the HR area to meet her and share specific insights that you have.

"NOT your traditional call center!"

I have been working at Vari full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the main things that made me want to work at Varidesk is definitely the culture! It's truly not your traditional call center! Casual work environment, we have music playing all day long, leadership shows their appreciation for our hard work, you're not treated like just another number, company happy hours, team building outings, coffee bar, gym, showers, 401K, health benefits, to name a few! There are so, so many things that makes working at Varidesk so awesome!

Cons

Not sure that I'd say this is a con, but we are a growing company, so therefore there is constant change! If you're not flexible, & open to that, then this may not be the type of place you're looking for.

March 16, 2018Chief Vibe Officer

For someone who has been with the company less for than the year, you sure did an awesome job of describing us! It is nice to see that some of the little details like our coffee bar that was designed to be the heart of our office; create so many interactions throughout the day. Our Customer Service team's goal is to create lifelong fans so we empower our reps to do so. We are definitely growing which brings about exciting new challenges. However, change is part of our DNA and embracing change is one of our core values, we welcome it and most of the time we learn from it. We are very glad to hear that your management is doing a great job keeping you motivated and engaged and thank you for being a part of our team.

5. "GREAT!"

Account Manager in Coppell, TX

I have been working at Vari for more than a year

Pros

Strong work culture, promote well being/health and wellness. Competitive pay and great benefits.

Cons

Ambitious, have to wear a lot of hats expected to be flexible.

February 22, 2018Chief Vibe Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Glassdoor to share your experience with potential candidates. We just went through the process of open enrollment and were very pleased to keep our premiums flat for employees & family members as well as adding new voluntary benefit options like Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, and TeleDoc. Our wellness program also offers our employees discounted premiums for participating and if the appropriate amount of points are accumulated, we provide a $400 award towards benefit premiums. Thanks for mentioning one of our new core values "Raise the Bar" as this is very important to our culture and we expect all of our employees to take the initiative to achieve results and make excellence their goal. We are very glad that you have chosen to make VARIDESK your employer of choice for more than a year and we hope there is more to come. All the best!

6. "Best Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Vari full-time for more than a year

Pros

What I love most about working at VARIDESK is the cultural. Not only is the product itself is amazing but the team work that goes behind the scenes to create this product is incredible. Everyone is so encouraging and willing to help each other grow and move forward within the company.

Cons

Just like any work place you do have personalities that you may not clash with. However, that would be anywhere and not personally directed at VARIDESK.

August 17, 2017Chief Vibe Officer

Thank you for the five-star rating, your feedback it appreciated. We are glad you are enjoying the environment that we have worked so hard to create for our employees. We will continue to enhance our products & our culture. It is a strategy of ours to keep our CEO’s, vision and message prominent and in the forefront as it is the foundation of our growth and

7. "One of the best environments I've ever worked in"

I have been working at Vari full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are as friendly after you get hired as they are when you interview The job itself is a different level of customer service, less stressful Awesome incentives for the employees like events for the holidays and in office massages, etc Management really looks for ways to keep their employees involved and happy

Cons

Still a young company so still working on processes for hiccups with things

August 17, 2017Chief Vibe Officer

Thank you for taking time to post a review. I’m glad you’ve had a great experience so far. We are committed to promoting a positive work life balance for our employees, which is why we regularly hosting employee appreciation breakfasts, wellness challenges and team updates led by our CEO, Jason McCann. VARIDESK is a rapidly growing company constantly evolving and incorporating new ideas to make us a destination company. Thank you for being a part of the team.

8. "Awesome, Growing Company"

Current Employee - National Account Manager

I have been working at Vari full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing culture, fun place to work with a product that sells itself.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that it's really far away from house, but I don't think that's Varidesk's fault.

May 23, 2017Chief Vibe Officer

We appreciate your review and REALLY appreciate you sitting in Dallas traffic every day to get to and from work! Our products are best in class and are now in over 96% of Fortune 500 companies. We have enjoyed the roller-coaster of growth and look forward to having you along for the ride.

9. "My time at Varidesk"

I have been working at Vari full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been impressed with everything from day one, to our products, the phenomenal workplace culture, and the network of employees here. This company most certainly has a family feel to it which inspires me to take pride in being apart of Varidesk. From the start, every employee is prepared to succeed. The ability to work with the height-adjustable desks is just wonderful and allows me the much need movement flexibility throughout the day. Truthfully, our products are awesome, and I love having the opportunity to assist in furthering the Varidesk Brand.

Cons

I believe it's only full-time employment so those who are only looking to work part time may not have the opportunity to work here.

April 11, 2017Chief Vibe Officer

Thank you for your review and feedback. It is very important to us that our employees become brand ambassadors through use of our products in an active office environment. We have a great culture and network of employees due to word of mouth and employee referrals which has helped us keep up with our staffing as we have quickly grown. We have plans to hire part time individuals in certain roles starting this summer so please be on the lookout for that. As for coaching sessions, we are working on getting our metrics for excellence drilled down so we can provide more quantitative feedback and coaching to our employees. Thank you for your patience and commitment through our evolution.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews