Found 6,274 of over 8K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Vector Marketing? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Vector Marketing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great pay and selling people a service that will benefit them and will last forever is truly rewarding" (in 406 reviews)
- "Great people training you very compassionate and always willing to help you do your best." (in 321 reviews)
- "In all honesty the manager has been a great help to me and was the reason I was even able to make my first sale." (in 317 reviews)
- "Flexible Schedule and you are making appointments and get paid even if you don't make a sale." (in 301 reviews)
- "Super Flexible Schedule!" (in 260 reviews)
- "3 day training is unpaid and the office may be farther than you'd like to drive" (in 317 reviews)
- "Also its a 1099 instead of W2 so you don't actually work for them and also means no benefits." (in 48 reviews)
- "The upper management was amazing and rather encouraging." (in 10 reviews)
- "Hard to get time off" (in 6 reviews)
- "it basically scams unemployed young adults." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Vector Marketing and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 3, 2023SalesCurrent Employee
We have such a great American made product. That is the only product on the market with the lifetime guarantee we have and that lasts so long. It is built out of some of the best materials, Dishwasher available, and is great to entertain with! I love cutco I can't wait to have all the pieces!!
Nothing really it's an amazing product. I strong stand by it and am proud to sell it!
- 5.0Dec 3, 2023Demo RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Training, support, motivation, compensation potential, flexibility to make your own schedule
Still new, at this time I do not have any cons
- 5.0Dec 2, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBoston, MA
I am loving it even though I just started. The managers are very hands and want to help you. They are very much involved in your success and it seems like a really close knot company where everyone is just trying to help everyone!
no negatives from me, it's great here!
- 5.0Nov 25, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee
You dont have to sell anything just book appointments and cutco sells itself. Bonuses, Incentives, Promotions.
NONE for me. I love everything about the company so far.
- 5.0Nov 19, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearFort Collins, CO
Best reasons to work with Vector Marketing: 1. Excellent products that sale themselves 2. Schedule flexibiliy 3. Supportive team
Some travel is required, but it isn't horrible
- 5.0Nov 19, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeEdmond, OK
The team atmosphere is amazing the leadership is second to none and the personal growth gained is great
There's not any cons that I can think of at this point
- 5.0Nov 18, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
You get to be around positive with the same goals or even higher goals and every one is very understanding and polite would have worked here sooner if I could. It also has great pay as long as you stay on top of your job.
Since I’ve been here I haven’t ran into anything negative
- 5.0Nov 12, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColorado Springs, CO
Great Leadership Phenomenal Mentoring Quality Interaction SSS+ Opportunity
Starting can be difficult, but this is addressed in training
- 5.0Nov 12, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeKingsville, TX
you would want to work there because they can work around your schedule say like school, family emergencies etc.
I would say there’s no downfalls about working at vector
Vector Marketing Reviews FAQs
Vector Marketing has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 7,578 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Vector Marketing to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
90% of Vector Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vector Marketing 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.