Venterra Realty "promoting from within" Reviews | Glassdoor

Venterra Realty Employee Reviews about "promoting from within"

Updated Nov 9, 2019

4.6
Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi
John Foresi
Pros
  • "I have worked with many different people, from the property level to corporate and I can say with confidence that our core values are consistent(in 26 reviews)

• "We are all about promoting from within and do so regularly(in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have found NO cons to working for Venterra(in 22 reviews)

• "I’m not sure if the Core Values are intended to be in practice or just in theory to promote the company(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "promoting from within"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Venterra Actually Cares About Me. Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Venterra's culture is fun, family oriented, and allows for creativity and innovation from all levels, not just upper management. They make me feel extremely valued. Personal development is a strong focus and they push you to continue to improve in not only your profession life, but on a personal level as well. They are huge on promoting from within and encourage it. I seriously love working for this company and... am truly grateful to have come across this opportunity.

Cons

Speaking on property management overall, it is mentally challenging industry. Working a lot of weekends.

Venterra Realty2019-11-09
  2. "HANDS DOWN.... the BEST Company i've ever worked for!!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing Work culture. ALWAYS promoting from within. Not stingy on raises. Caring about each and every resident.

Cons

Nothing... Can't think of a single thing...

Advice to Management

Keep showing us that you care! Keep up the great work!

Venterra Realty2019-01-17
  3. "Best in Class!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked for Venterra for 15+ years and have thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Our company believes in growing and developing our people through Lifelong Learning efforts and provides an education and assistance program. We are all about promoting from within and do so regularly. We have so many perks and benefits that even Venterra family members get to enjoy! Next week is our Family Fun Day where all employees... get to bring their families to the venue we chose to have lunch, ride rides and have blast at the Adventure Park. We also enjoy a paid day off for our birthday every year. If you are looking for a company that works hard, makes time for fun and recognizes their people for their efforts then this is place for you! I truly believe Venterra is the best in the industry.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Venterra Realty2018-07-30
  4. "Best Company I've Ever Worked for!"

Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have loved working for Venterra for a few reasons: 1. Training. When stating with Venterra you are thoroughly trained on your roll and receive training throughout your employment with Venterra. 2. Promoting from Within. Venterra really invest in their employees. Before I hit my 3 year mark with Venterra I was promoted! 3. Work Hard/Play Hard. To be successful at Venterra, you have to work hard but having fun is... important to this company as well, so at the end of the day you are rewarded for all the hard work you put in.

Cons

None at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Venterra Realty2018-05-30
  5. "World Class Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Venterra makes it a FUN place to work. We are always having a contest of some sort and I feel that it keeps it fun. Venterra also trains you to succeed and gives you the tools you need to do your job. We also promote from within and I feel that is something people look for.

Cons

A downside in our area is that we as a region have only 6 communities vs. 12+ we had at one point, but on a positive note, we are all close just like a family.

Venterra Realty2017-10-12
  6. "Great Atmosphere!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Venterra creates such a great atmosphere! I love that we can be open and honest and not be ostracized for it. They also promote further education, having fun, creativity, development suggestions and growth. They always look at promoting from within before hiring new staff. The benefits are great too. Vacation time is the best I've seen offered. Where else can you get your Birthday and a day off to volunteer?

Cons

It's a little more difficult to get hired on, but it's well worth the process.

Venterra Realty2017-08-08
  7. "I love my job!"

Better Living Manager

I have been working at Venterra Realty

Pros

Venterra is a company that is built on a foundation of Core Values. Venterra cares about their employees, you definitely have a voice! There is a lot of room for growth, and they promote from within.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Venterra Realty2016-07-01
  8. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing Department in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love working for a company that I feel cares about be as an employee and as a person. Venterra does a great job of promoting from within, which I have been able to benefit from over the years. I love when new initiatives are released, but also when improvements are made to already-existing initiatives. This proves that Venterra is constantly trying to improve, which is important to me. I also love when I am... given the opportunity to explore new programs or ways of doing things that are not traditionally done in the apartment industry. These trials, tests and pilots are a lot of fun, and I appreciate being given the opportunity to participate or even lead sometimes.

Cons

Venterra is a "growing" company so if you don't like adapting to changes, then this probably isn't a good fit for you. I feel that changes are necessary for growth, and I love the challenges that result, however, this might not appeal to everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Keep inviting feedback and suggestions like you always have. It makes me happy when I see a change come down the line that is a direct result of concerns I have seen and heard. Thank you for listening and reacting.

9. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Better Living Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everything is a pro! The culture, environment, upper management and incentives are amazing. Corporate really stays involved. There's unlimited income potential even as a leasing agent. Lots of room for growth and they promote from within. Training is A+ too.

Cons

Working on Sundays are a downside but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take with an awesome company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Venterra Realty2016-04-28
  10. "Venterra Realty, "The Never Ending Pursuit Of Excellence""

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you are looking for a company that is a true reflection of its values, gives every employee a voice, succeeds in promoting from within, and loves to have FUN, then Venterra is the right place for you! Excellent organization that keeps getting better and better.

Cons

If you don't fit the company's values and vision, then Venterra is not a place for you. It's not easy working for Venterra, but your efforts will be recognized and rewarded.

Advice to Management

Keep giving your employees a voice to make changes for the better and keep allowing the opportunity to promote from within.

Found 20 reviews