Verified Credentials, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Kevin Spang

1. "Best Culture, People and Talent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Pros

Incredibly supportive culture and incredible focus on the employee and customer experience. Work/Life balance is respected. The work can be challenging but when you are surrounded by an "A+" team it is fun. In two words - Ethical and Excellent place to work.

Cons

I have no cons to address

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "No appreciation/dedication to their employees"

Pros

Some good coworkers and temperature wise, warm place to work.

Cons

Disrespectful, dishonest, disingenuous managers...cut throat tactics.

3. "Great Company. Great People."

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked in a number of different positions across three departments in my 10+ years. We take pride in our work and everyone works together. I know exactly what my manager expects from me - making it a personal challenge to go above and beyond it. I am recognized for my hard work and a flexible work schedule has been very helpful to me and my family.

Great people make this a very great company and I am honored to be a part of it!

Cons

I wish I would have applied with Verified sooner.

"Great Company and People"

Pros

Working at Verified is like being part of a large family. The company embraces positive family values that reflect high moral standards, discipline and actions that promote good and right outcomes for both the company, its employees and their clients. Everyone is expected to do their best, and this philosophy positively influences the attitudes and behaviors of all employees at Verified from upper management on down.
    Managers as well as co-workers are always approachable and willing to assist each other, are easy to work with and treat each other with respect. Everyone in the company works together as a team to realize goals and departments as well as individuals are acknowledged for their achievements.
    Verified Credentials is family oriented and the company respects issues that are related to a family unit. Managers and co-workers are always very helpful when flexibility is required due to a family issue or event.
    Verified Credentials is also community oriented. They host drives for local charities at annual company events which serves to enhance the high sense of pride that employees feel for this company.
    If you are fortunate enough to become part of the Verified family, you will have found a home that will embrace you, value you, challenge you and offer opportunities for advancement if that is part of your career plan. Verified Credentials is an exceptional company to work for, their employees are some of the best people I know and I have made friends here that will last a lifetime.

Cons

There are certain times of the year when managing workloads can be more challenging, but we always get through them and learn from the experiences.

6. "GREAT PLACE!"

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time

Pros

I absolutely love working here at verified credentials. Everything thing about the atmosphere is AMAZING!

Cons

Better coffee, more ice machines, more filter water, more single stall bathrooms.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I know it gets stress full!

7. "Loved the place!"

Pros

Great place to work at

Cons

Nothing wrong. Everything was great.

8. "Great Company"

Pros

Family atmosphere and casual work environment. It's a great place to work and you can really tell they care about their employees.

Cons

More opportunities to be promoted.

"The people and managers here are amazing!"

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time

Pros

I’ve worked for other companies that didn’t care about their employees and worked for managers that shouldn’t have been managers in my opinion, but that is completely opposite here. My manager is very approachable and personable, always there whenever needed, treats us with respect, and there have been instances when I’ve needed flexibility and it has been approved. I think managers are a representation of what a company stands for and its values and I’ve felt since day one that the company values its employees. They celebrate achievements and milestones with us as a whole, as well as recognize individuals for their performance. When I started working here it was such a positive environment and it still is to this day! I love the people I work with they are the best.

Cons

There has been lots of overtime this summer and everyone is expected to do their share and I think it has been kind of tough for some, but the company is flexible in how we can get the overtime hours in and I’ve worked here a number of years now and know there will be times when there is little overtime. I know we are growing, which is awesome (job security) and I personally like the opportunity for the overtime. This is the only think I could think of, which isn’t even about the company, but just the high workload now, and it really isn’t a con for me anyhow.

"Very happy here. Truly exceptional company."

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time

Pros

Like everyone says, the people here are great. It’s true. There is a lot of heart here. People care about their work and we back each other up when needed. People get along well and there’s a lot of team collaboration.

The philosophy here promotes quality and steadiness at work and in life. You can tell there is a high sense of employee pride for the company. The company goes out of its way to be flexible with personal obligations. There is genuine respect and appreciation for family here.

There are some big ideas brewing here and we continue to grow!

Although no company is perfect, this company is truly exceptional. It’s a great place to make a career. I’ve worked here for several years and plan to stick around indefinitely.

Cons

Would like to see health care insurance be more affordable.

"Great Company!"

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time

Pros

I love to brag and tell people how much I love my job and the company I work for! Everyone that works here, from upper management to staff, is friendly and helpful. You get recognized when you do a good job with a simple thank you for the work you've done or a some small reward. They value you as a person and want to see you succeed. There are opportunities for those who are willing to work hard and put in the extra effort.

Cons

The workload can be demanding at times, but management understands and offers their support during these times.