Veritude Reviews | Glassdoor

4.2
Veritude Executive Vice President and General Manager Douglas Orciani
Douglas Orciani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I would highly recommend working at Veritude and Fidelity Investments" (in 15 reviews)

• "I started as a contractor and after proving myself I was offered a full time position" (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Absolutely no opportunity to convert to full time" (in 4 reviews)

• "The dental and health insurance plans leave a lot to be desired" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Long term career growth!"

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Durham, NC

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is a great place to get your career started or continue your career in the staffing industry!
    Offers you the opportunity to work with a great team that prides themselves on offering world class service to their client, Fidelity Investments.

Cons

Sometimes the client isn't as cost conscience as we would like them to be.

2. "Customer service Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay semi well, clean working environment, security at work that helps you feel safe coming to work. It’s nice that we get weekends off

Cons

Getting converted to full Fidelity agents is difficult and does not give us an expected date on when we would be converted over. Training is difficult as well because they expect us to learn everything through online courses. Some people just don’t learn that way.

3. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Durham, NC

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Veritude is a great foot in the door to Fidelity. I started as a contractor and after proving myself I was offered a full time position. I would highly recommend working at Veritude and Fidelity Investments.

Cons

Nothing to share at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to add career growth

4. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with, who are providing world class service to Fidelity! Our ability to find talent is a critical part of Fidelity’s overall success!

Cons

“Modernization” I would not call it a Con, but more of an ongoing effort to improve. Veritude continuously focuses on ways to modernize our process, tool and techniques we use to attract top talent.

5. "Great place to build a career"

Current Employee - Contributor
    Current Employee - Contributor

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Veritude has a seasoned management team with extensive industry knowledge in the staffing vertical and a passion for success at Fidelity Investments. Overall team has a unified vision of creating a culture of team work and support by the ability of groups to work very closely together and understand each others business and how it operates. Veritude provides the tools and environment as does Fidelity to participate in personal and skilled professional development to enhance one's career. A hard work ethic is rewarded well.

Cons

Limited - if you like to operate in fast paced environments that is results driven - this is a great place to join.

6. "Staffing Consultant"

I have been working at Veritude full-time

Pros

Great Company to work for!

Cons

Nothing to really say about Cons

7. "Does not hire well qualified older workers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Merrimack, NH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Merrimack, NH

I worked at Veritude full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Professional environment
    opportunity to grow if hired

Cons

Does not hire older workers
    temp to hire usually is not

Advice to Management

I referred friends with extensive customer service experiencebut Fidelity/Veritude would not even give them an interview let alone a chance. Several good people could have really helped the company

"So much wasted potential"

Current Employee - Operations
    Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Part of Fidelity, nice locations, some.good employee on staff

Cons

No advancement, outdated with the culture and pay structure, once you come on board you are stuck. Staffing is slow and getting beat by vendors so it's tough to make goals. HR rules the place and spills everyone's details, you know who is the favorites. So many unhappy people.are here and looking to make a move outside of the firm or direct to fidelity. Management doesn't listen, is more concerned with their image and reports than making real changes to better the company. Culture is bad, hr and tech can do whatever they want and TA is stuck in the office all the time. Business has changed but we are stuck with a poor model and dont look at market trends to keep employees happy. Lost a few good employees and others are fed up. Hopefully the new head of HR for fidelity can make some really needed changes he needs to look at this place and see what needs to change. Vendors keep taking my fills and that is all management cares about is making themselves look good and blaming the little grunts.

Advice to Management

Build a positive work environment make changes and don't let hr rule the place. Listen to employees instead of thinking they are nothing but useless.

9. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Westlake, TX
    Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Westlake, TX

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Veritude is Fidelity's internal staffing firm which provides top notch talent to Fidelity. It's a great place to work and also a great way to get your foot in the door at Fidelity. Veritude is passionate about what they do and always work to ensure that the Associates are taken care of. Even if a Contract is scheduled to end, the team goes above and beyond to work to redeploy Associate's into other roles internally. The campus setting is beautiful and culture/environment is one that can't be matched. I highly recommend working for Veritude if given an opportunity.

Cons

No cons to share, phenomenal company to work for.

Advice to Management

The Leadership team is outstanding and always being innovative and strategic to better align the company with Fidelity's needs.

10. "Great Experience, Great Opportunity"

I have been working at Veritude full-time

Pros

Veritude has been a great place to work. The fact that the company is owned by Fidelity Investments, makes working at Veritude a tremendous opportunity for every level of individual. Because Veritude only hires for Fidelity, they're able to approach every potential candidate with a number of opportunities that fit their background. All of Veritude's job openings begin on a consultant-based project assignment, but a lot of these positions are long-term in length and have the opportunity to go full-time. As an employee of Veritude, I've seen them really help individuals further their careers and provide fantastic opportunities. For people looking to start their career at Fidelity Investments, Veritude is here to help you.

Cons

Nothing much for Cons. As stated above, Veritude and Fidelity together provide a great opportunity to every individual