Veritude Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Veritude Executive Vice President and General Manager Douglas Orciani
Douglas Orciani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I would highly recommend working at Veritude and Fidelity Investments" (in 15 reviews)

• "It's a great place to work and also a great way to get your foot in the door at Fidelity" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Not everyone is offered full-time employment so be prepared to be job hunting again soon" (in 3 reviews)

• "The dental and health insurance plans leave a lot to be desired" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Long term career growth!"

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Durham, NC

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is a great place to get your career started or continue your career in the staffing industry!
    Offers you the opportunity to work with a great team that prides themselves on offering world class service to their client, Fidelity Investments.

Cons

Sometimes the client isn't as cost conscience as we would like them to be.

2. "Good paying job with a good employer, but benefits are all on you to manage."

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My team allows contractors to have work life balance like FTE’s. Veritude staff are amicable. Most contracts are renewed unless your mgr has low opinions of you.

Cons

No growth, it’s difficult to move within the company. You have to use a vm, so you always need to be connected to the network versus FTE has local.

Advice to Management

Would be nice to have an HSA option available.

3. "Honest review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Foot in the door to Fidelity

Cons

Here is an review that was not solicited to increase our score.. Who you know club, lacking training for new candidates, management doesn't care about anything but impressing their boss, draconian policies compared to real Fidelity emloyees. The executive team from Fidelity needs to really see the what is going on under the hood and listen to the people doing the job, not what management says they are doing. They care about reports, that is it, not the employees. Some new employees are not given a fair and honest training as they are thrown under the bus by current employees, they put out to pasture. We have lost many great people, others are frustrated, and many are looking outside Veritude. Metrics put on TA are ridiculous, all to sell a tool to Fidelity to make us at veritude look better.
    HR? Avoid. Personal issues, bonus reviews, increases are all out in public. If you need confidentially then don't go to HR. You should hear what is discussed on the floor.
    Broken promises l, changing policies, and these new task metrics all make it a sweatshop.

Advice to Management

Make changes for the better now. The vendors beat us over and over again because they adapt and we don't. Add real growthy opportunities, make it a flexible environment for everyone, not just treating the groups bringing in revenue like trash.

4. "Customer service Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay semi well, clean working environment, security at work that helps you feel safe coming to work. It’s nice that we get weekends off

Cons

Getting converted to full Fidelity agents is difficult and does not give us an expected date on when we would be converted over. Training is difficult as well because they expect us to learn everything through online courses. Some people just don’t learn that way.

5. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Durham, NC

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Veritude is a great foot in the door to Fidelity. I started as a contractor and after proving myself I was offered a full time position. I would highly recommend working at Veritude and Fidelity Investments.

Cons

Nothing to share at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to add career growth

6. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with, who are providing world class service to Fidelity! Our ability to find talent is a critical part of Fidelity’s overall success!

Cons

“Modernization” I would not call it a Con, but more of an ongoing effort to improve. Veritude continuously focuses on ways to modernize our process, tool and techniques we use to attract top talent.

7. "Great place to build a career"

Current Employee - Contributor
    Current Employee - Contributor

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Veritude has a seasoned management team with extensive industry knowledge in the staffing vertical and a passion for success at Fidelity Investments. Overall team has a unified vision of creating a culture of team work and support by the ability of groups to work very closely together and understand each others business and how it operates. Veritude provides the tools and environment as does Fidelity to participate in personal and skilled professional development to enhance one's career. A hard work ethic is rewarded well.

Cons

Limited - if you like to operate in fast paced environments that is results driven - this is a great place to join.

8. "Staffing Consultant"

I have been working at Veritude full-time

Pros

Great Company to work for!

Cons

Nothing to really say about Cons

9. "Does not hire well qualified older workers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Merrimack, NH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Merrimack, NH

I worked at Veritude full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Professional environment
    opportunity to grow if hired

Cons

Does not hire older workers
    temp to hire usually is not

Advice to Management

I referred friends with extensive customer service experiencebut Fidelity/Veritude would not even give them an interview let alone a chance. Several good people could have really helped the company

"So much wasted potential"

Current Employee - Operations
    Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Part of Fidelity, nice locations, some.good employee on staff

Cons

No advancement, outdated with the culture and pay structure, once you come on board you are stuck. Staffing is slow and getting beat by vendors so it's tough to make goals. HR rules the place and spills everyone's details, you know who is the favorites. So many unhappy people.are here and looking to make a move outside of the firm or direct to fidelity. Management doesn't listen, is more concerned with their image and reports than making real changes to better the company. Culture is bad, hr and tech can do whatever they want and TA is stuck in the office all the time. Business has changed but we are stuck with a poor model and dont look at market trends to keep employees happy. Lost a few good employees and others are fed up. Hopefully the new head of HR for fidelity can make some really needed changes he needs to look at this place and see what needs to change. Vendors keep taking my fills and that is all management cares about is making themselves look good and blaming the little grunts.

Advice to Management

Build a positive work environment make changes and don't let hr rule the place. Listen to employees instead of thinking they are nothing but useless.