Veritude Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Veritude Executive Vice President and General Manager Douglas Orciani
Douglas Orciani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I would highly recommend working at Veritude and Fidelity Investments" (in 15 reviews)

• "It's a great place to work and also a great way to get your foot in the door at Fidelity" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Not everyone is offered full-time employment so be prepared to be job hunting again soon" (in 6 reviews)

• "The health insurance is not acceptable and misleading" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Long term career growth!"

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Durham, NC

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is a great place to get your career started or continue your career in the staffing industry!
    Offers you the opportunity to work with a great team that prides themselves on offering world class service to their client, Fidelity Investments.

Cons

Sometimes the client isn't as cost conscience as we would like them to be.

2. "Software Engineer consultant"

I have been working at Veritude full-time

Pros

Long term contracts; Good work life balance.

Cons

Need more visibility on survey

Advice to Management

Communication on survey findings be published

3. "Contract only"

Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Westlake, TX
    Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Westlake, TX

I worked at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at and for Fidelity

Cons

No opportunity for advancement or for exempt status

"Great place to start a career but unacceptable health benefits if you plan to stay"

I have been working at Veritude full-time

Pros

Veritude is a great place to start out of college. Fair pay (mostly), real world experience, fair bosses, talented staff, Fidelity employees treat you as one of their own. Working for Veritude will leave you as an attractive candidate on a resume if you end up not getting converted to Fidelity at some point and you will have no issue getting employment elsewhere, specifically if you are in IT. Pay is good, benefits are pretty poor. Depending on your location, if you work well you have a shot at being converted full time to Fidelity but again this depends on your higher ups so don't count on it. Job security depends on location and if your team likes you.

Cons

The health insurance is not acceptable and misleading. When I accepted the position, I was told the job had health insurance. I was mislead by the recruiter. It is not a true "health plan." It is a "Limited Medical Benefit Plan" from a company that is not even a health care provider. They provide life insurance. Essentially, the" health insurance" offered is terrible and if you need to go to a doctor runs out very quickly. It only pays a small fixed dollar amount. This is a great reason with health care so expensive to make employees still looking elsewhere while employed for Veritude. IF you at least offered us real insurance and not very watered down "health insurance" that one can't rely on then I wouldn't be looking for a full time job elsewhere with REAL insurance. Not even a match or a smudge of a contribution for 401K yet Fidelity employees who do the same job get the Cadillac benefit plan. I can see Veritude employees getting less but really, not even insurance?

Advice to Management

While the pay is fair and the management mostly treats you fairly, health care options Veritude Offers are unacceptable . I work very hard and know what I'm doing in my field, but because of the poor health insurance options, I am actively looking elsewhere for a job that will give me real health insurance. The plan offered here is not even a health plan, it's a weak, watered down "limited benefit medical plan" that will not take care of you if you have any medical problems what so ever. If you wish to retain good talent long term who will help your company grow and become more competitive in the 21st century, you must offer better health insurance at bare minimum. It is very unfair the garbage health insurance plan this company offers.

5. "Honest review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Foot in the door to Fidelity

Cons

Here is an review that was not solicited to increase our score.. Who you know club, lacking training for new candidates, management doesn't care about anything but impressing their boss, draconian policies compared to real Fidelity emloyees. The executive team from Fidelity needs to really see the what is going on under the hood and listen to the people doing the job, not what management says they are doing. They care about reports, that is it, not the employees. Some new employees are not given a fair and honest training as they are thrown under the bus by current employees, they put out to pasture. We have lost many great people, others are frustrated, and many are looking outside Veritude. Metrics put on TA are ridiculous, all to sell a tool to Fidelity to make us at veritude look better.
    HR? Avoid. Personal issues, bonus reviews, increases are all out in public. If you need confidentially then don't go to HR. You should hear what is discussed on the floor.
    Broken promises l, changing policies, and these new task metrics all make it a sweatshop.

Advice to Management

Make changes for the better now. The vendors beat us over and over again because they adapt and we don't. Add real growthy opportunities, make it a flexible environment for everyone, not just treating the groups bringing in revenue like trash.

6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Durham, NC

I have been working at Veritude full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Veritude is a great foot in the door to Fidelity. I started as a contractor and after proving myself I was offered a full time position. I would highly recommend working at Veritude and Fidelity Investments.

Cons

Nothing to share at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to add career growth

7. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with, who are providing world class service to Fidelity! Our ability to find talent is a critical part of Fidelity’s overall success!

Cons

“Modernization” I would not call it a Con, but more of an ongoing effort to improve. Veritude continuously focuses on ways to modernize our process, tool and techniques we use to attract top talent.

8. "Staffing Consultant"

I have been working at Veritude full-time

Pros

Great Company to work for!

Cons

Nothing to really say about Cons

9. "Great place to build a career"

Current Employee - Contributor
    Current Employee - Contributor

I have been working at Veritude full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Veritude has a seasoned management team with extensive industry knowledge in the staffing vertical and a passion for success at Fidelity Investments. Overall team has a unified vision of creating a culture of team work and support by the ability of groups to work very closely together and understand each others business and how it operates. Veritude provides the tools and environment as does Fidelity to participate in personal and skilled professional development to enhance one's career. A hard work ethic is rewarded well.

Cons

Limited - if you like to operate in fast paced environments that is results driven - this is a great place to join.

"Does not hire well qualified older workers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Merrimack, NH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Merrimack, NH

I worked at Veritude full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Professional environment
    opportunity to grow if hired

Cons

Does not hire older workers
    temp to hire usually is not

Advice to Management

I referred friends with extensive customer service experiencebut Fidelity/Veritude would not even give them an interview let alone a chance. Several good people could have really helped the company