Versar International Assistance Projects Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Anthony L. Otten
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Regional Manager for 100 projects, Manage all QA Title II engineers, check the designs, follow work specification/codes"

Former Employee - Engineer in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Engineer in Washington, DC

I worked at Versar International Assistance Projects full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Versar is one of the best companies I have worked with throughout my life

Cons

Plans and insist on the implementation successfully, Overcome the difficulties, Complete all the work required and customer satisfaction when although difficulty

Advice to Management

flexible work-life arrangements workplace flexibility, can work extra hours during the week to receive a day off every other week

2. "It was great and useful chance to work with VIAP"

Pros

I add new knowledge and new experience to my working life. It was a new field to work in a construction. I worked first as training assistance and then a warranty coordinator. The two years and 4 months gave me good knowledge.

Cons

There was some miss management at the end of the project of VIAP.

"Bad hiring decisions don't go away."

Current Employee - Infrastructure Manager in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Infrastructure Manager in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Pros

Nice office and facilities across from the main palace.

Cons

Project Managers are not competent or qualified. Once their shortcomings are obvious, there is no action taken. Competent, certified and qualified people are hired at lower positions and end up doing all the work and are paid less.

Advice to Management

Due diligence on employees before hiring them is REQUIRED. Once a person has proven incompetent, or unqualified, take action to change the problem.