Vested Business Brokers Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "good company"

Former Employee - Senior Business Broker in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Business Broker in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Vested Business Brokers (Less than a year)

Pros

always helping you to improve

Cons

none that I can think of, just be open-minded on how acquisition can be done

Advice to Management

be open to other types of financing acquisitions

"Senior broker"

Former Employee - Senior Business Broker in New York, NY

I worked at Vested Business Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good work environment. Make your own hrs.

Cons

Hard to complete multiple sales per yr and earn a living. Also brokers are charged $100 month to be able to work in their system which is ridicious we are the reason u complete sales and make money u shouldn't charge to post listings and give us marketing information that helps your business grow. Its like buying a lotto ticket and hoping u win but most brokers find themselves searching for new opptunity's soon after beginning. Most brokers are drunkards living at Mommy's at 55 bunch of losers. Get a real job to everyone looking for a sales opportunity look for salary plus commission.

Advice to Management

Stop charging your brokers money to be in a system that should be free. They are doing all the work without them Nathan u make zero. P.s Nathan get some sales a sales team needs all brokers to be active participants not u sitting behind your desk making YouTube videos and eating cookies.

"Business Broker"

Former Employee - Senior Business Broker in New York, NY

I worked at Vested Business Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Make your own hours and really good for go getters.

Cons

All commission. You provide customer service for them for no money. You have to pay the company to work there. If you are good after 6 months you will close a deal and only 2 a year on average. You make 20-40K very hard to close a deal.

4. "Listing Manager for Vested Business Brokers"

Current Employee - Business Broker in Montgomery, AL
    Current Employee - Business Broker in Montgomery, AL

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Listing Manager for Vested Business Broker is one of the most dedicated workers I have ever had the pleasure working with to date. He is always "On" after hours, weekend, holidays. This listing manager is a machine. He will post a listing for the benefit of the seller, buyer, broker, and the company to let the over 220,000 buyers know when a new listing is available, a current listing's changes, and help all that reach out to him. I am truly blessed to have him on the Vested Business Brokers team. He is truly invaluable in my eyes. Always a pleasure dealing with him on the good days and the bad days. 10 out of 10 stars Listing Manager superhero.

Cons

I just don't want him to overdue it and get burnt out, but I don't think he will because he loves what he does. Vacation time worries me, because I need him almost on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

I think we have technology were we can duplicate the Listing Manager. But I don't know if a Robot will be his equal. Especially his positive and receptive personality. Find more like him.

5. "Listing Manager"

Current Employee - Listing Manager in Northport, NY
    Current Employee - Listing Manager in Northport, NY

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, family oriented. C-workers are fun to be around.

Cons

Don't have any cons to write about.

6. "LOVE my job"

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been working with Vested Business Brokers for over nine years. I started out with training and I must admit the first few months I thought I could do it my way, as soon as I started listening to the senior brokers and the training classes, I got rolling. It's not a get rich quick job- it's a grow your business job. LOVE the lifestyle- I work on my own schedule.LOVE the commissions- I support my family working with Vested Business Brokers...and I can't imagine doing anything else.

Cons

If there was a CON to my job it would be that since I work for myself, I have to keep myself motivated and keep on following my schedule. It takes focus to work for yourself - even with the Corporate Office behind you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing Nathan and Marie - thanks for not giving up on late bloomers like me!

7. "I currently work at Vested Business Brokers and I have to say I thoroughly enjoy working for this company."

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great on family value. CEO & other higher level employees are very understanding when an employee has to take off all of a sudden due to family/personal issues. Great work environment in terms of "Playing Hard, Working Hard".

Overall, I think the company is a great place to work at no matter the level of work experience one might have.

Cons

To Be honest, I cannot think of any Cons for this business.

"New brokers beware!"

Current Employee - Business Broker in North East, MD
    Current Employee - Business Broker in North East, MD

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sounds like a dream job, work your own hours, make tons of money.. Free training , state of the art , free qualified leads,computer system what's not to like? Starts with an email offering this great sky is the limit job, a couple talks with a broker telling you how easy it is and before you know you are reeled in..

Cons

1st off you must plunk down your credit card and pay $100 per month at training and forever more after. Vested has gone on a recruitment binge and has fooled hundreds of would be brokers into paying this monthly fee until they wise up. If you done pay they cut you off the system and all your previous work is worthless. They take as much as 2/3 of the commission, promote the businesses of brokers they consider top producers and treat all others rudely. Furthermore they encourage a modicum of dishonesty when dealing with buyers and sellers..buyers also can only access information if they pay for it.

"Horrible experience as a Broker"

Former Contractor - Business Broker in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Business Broker in New York, NY

I worked at Vested Business Brokers as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Marketing program, free marketing material

Cons

everything! you can only discuss your listings with buyers who pay for the information, which is crap! this is doing a disservice to sellers, they charge a rediculous monthly fee for brokers to work to work on their behalf, there commission is too high....which makes it a difficult sell, the take 50% of the commission, the listing manager submits listings when he feels like it.....barely speaks english, when you call the office, they make you feel like an idiot, or that you are bothering them, they only are concerned with their "top producers" theses are people who have mastered their scam.....

Advice to Management

they know what they are doing and not doing

"Former Business Broker"

Former Contractor - Senior Business Broker in Syracuse, NY
    Former Contractor - Senior Business Broker in Syracuse, NY

I worked at Vested Business Brokers as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The offered a complete support system

Cons

Central NY was not a good location for this business