VetCor "no complaints" Reviews | Glassdoor

VetCor Employee Reviews about "no complaints"

Updated Feb 5, 2018

4.3
VetCor CEO Dan Adams (no image)
Dan Adams
Pros
  • "From management questions and medical protocols to employee questions/problems(in 7 reviews)

• "The veterinarians are incredible(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Been part of Vetcor since 2013 and really have no complaints(in 5 reviews)

• "If you make a mistake you will be shamed in front of other staff members(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "no complaints"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Client Service Specialist in Gray, ME

I have been working at VetCor part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at this company for a little over a year as a Client Care Specialist. I had previously worked at a small, veterinary office before I moved and started here. I was nervous starting here, because I had never worked at a vet office that was owned by a corporation. I was, however, very pleasantly surprised. I don't feel restricted or micromanaged by any corporate policies. I've found that my work/life... balance is more in line and the co-chiefs of staff and office manager really listen to what input we have and do their best to address and execute any ideas for improvement the staff has.

Cons

No complaints at this point.

VetCor2018-02-06
  2. "Great team/almost like family"

Lead Receptionist in Lincoln, RI

I have been working at VetCor for less than a year

Pros

I've only worked for Vetcor for a short period of time but from day 1 it has been nothing but a great experience . The transition to Vetcor was very smoothe .

Cons

No complaints from me. Love my work Family

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

VetCor2017-05-22
  3. "Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Hospital Manager in North Ridgeville, OH

I have been working at VetCor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people, Great benefits! I have thrived over the last three years, learned a lot. The "Work & Life Balance" for me has been amazing!

Cons

I have no complaints since joining the team over three years ago.

VetCor2017-05-01
  4. "Couldn't be happier with a corporation"

Current Employee - Veterinarian in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at VetCor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been an Associate Veterinarian and Chief of Staff for Vetcor since 2013. Yes, they are a corporation, but they are what I like to call "silent". You don't even know they are present in your clinic! Our clinic has its own name and nowhere does it advertise that we are owned by Vetcor. Many of our clients don't even know we are a corporate hospital. We are not keeping it a secret, but they are that silent, that... you wouldn't even know! They offer unwavering support anywhere from their Regional Manager, VP, CEO, HR, web support, to legal support. They WANT you to succeed and they offer resources and people to help you along the way. The surrounding hospitals are in group emails with each other, which is a great support group and helpful for round table discussions!

Cons

I have no complaints! Vetcor breaks the mold in regards to "corporate vet hospitals".

VetCor2016-11-15
  5. "Setting the bar high"

Current Employee - Licensed Veterinary Technician/Hospital Manager in Rocky Mount, VA

I have been working at VetCor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Clear with expectations, great support for clinic marketing, payroll, legal, and HR. Always looking for progressive and innovative ways to make our clinic even better. Rewards given based on growth and performance accolades versus profit. Incredible employee benefits that most privately owned practices can't offer. Open to suggestions, solicits opinions from entire team. Does not get involved in medical management,... entrusts chief of staff. Encourage network of Hospital Managers to share ideas and brainstorm.

Cons

Been part of Vetcor since 2013 and really have no complaints.

Advice to Management

I would encourage more regional round tables and company continuing education events.

VetCor2016-11-15