ViaQuest Reviews | Glassdoor

Current Employees

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- All the employees are very friendly. Everyone is willing to help out and work as a team to get tasks accomplished. I feel that everyone cares about my success and is willing to do anything to help me reach my goals
    - They stay true to their mission and values. I experience first hand the care that clients receive and hear their testimonies on what life was like for them before receiving services from ViaQuest. Everyone, regardless of position, has the client's best interest in mind
    -Transparency- CEO and top management is not afraid to answer hard questions. They hold question/ answer sessions with employees and no questions are off limits. They are very honest on what is going on in the company and communicate what the goals are.
    - They care about professional development. They hold several paid trainings throughout the year that are optional for employees to attend to enhance and build their skill set.
    -They promote internally. They love seeing employees rise to the top and management equips employees with the skill set to get them to the next level. The employees genuinely care about others and will help each other reach goals. Growth opportunities are frequently provided.
    - I feel that I am heard when I bring ideas to the table. I love being creative and when I make suggestions, I can trust that they will take my ideas into consideration. I have seen some of my ideas implemented successfully.
    -They live by their culture and carry out the company's mission and vision everyday. There are several culture building events throughout the year to unite employees and focus on culture. During this time, there is team building, goal setting, continuing education, professional development and networking opportunities.
    - Management cares about employees well being and work/ life balance. They support employees and help them out. They provide employees with tips on how to manage the workload, and the department is always willing to step in and assist when help is needed. When my coworkers see I am overwhelmed they immediately offer assistance and it feels so good to be a part of an environment like this.
    - I trust that my supervisor and all top management have my best interest in mind. I feel comfortable addressing issues/ struggles/ and successes to them and they have my back.
    - CEO is active in the company and lives out the culture of the company in all that he does. He reaches out to employees during the culture building events and takes the time to know each person. He also takes departments to lunch to build better relationships with the staff. He is true to his word and always does what he says he will do. He is transparent with his intentions and communicates changes to employees. He allows employees to have a voice in decisions. I have never seen a leader so passionate and appreciate for the work being done at ViaQuest. He takes every opportunity to tell the employees how valuable we are. I have never seen this at my past companies.

Cons

There really are no cons that come to mind. Every job at every company can be difficult sometimes, but I have never experienced the support and desire to help others at any other company that I have worked for other than ViaQuest. The company is always there to lead me to success. I have read the reviews that some of the other people wrote, and have never experienced anything that they said in my 6 years. The company does carry out the culture in all that they do. I encourage everyone to talk to someone who works at ViaQuest, and the employee can provide you with honest feedback on what it is like to work here. I feel confident that they would agree when I say this is the best company to work for.

"Great Company"

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A culture that truly cares about the patient

Cons

It is a tough industry, but the reward of the services delivered outweighs the demands

"AWFUL"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fellow employees are awesome. Vacation policy is generous

Cons

CEO is an egomaniac. Constantly yapping about culture, but fires people on a whim. His bad business practices have finally come home to roost and he's panicking. Culture based on alcohol and nepotism. No raises and lots of excuses. Poor healthcare benefits.

Advice to Management

Watch your back

"Awful"

Current Employee - DSP in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - DSP in Akron, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are no pros for working for this company in this position.

Cons

Management. Pay. Work Atmosphere. Everything about how this company is run is a con.

Advice to Management

Learn how to speak to your employees.

"Horrible place to work As a therapist"

Current Contractor - OTR in Muncie, IN
    Current Contractor - OTR in Muncie, IN

I have been working at ViaQuest as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The per-diem evaluation and Start of Care rate , use of laptops instead of tablets I guess . Everything else sucks

Cons

The staff are very rude during non face to face communication (text email ), stupid staff meetings all the time

Advice to Management

Learn to talk to your staff with respect not like they are and you might actually have people work for you full time

"Medical Social Worker"

Current Employee - Medical Social Worker in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Medical Social Worker in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great cultural. Practice to the highest ethical standards. Very supportive of front line staff. Run by down to earth administrators.

Cons

Some disorganization, no worse that any other agency. Communication can be a challenge. But again, what agency communicates perfectly?

Advice to Management

There is limited opportunities for advancement if you are not a nurse under you home health/ Hospice business lines. In order to keep great staff this should be reevaluated.

"SSS"

Current Employee - Sss in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sss in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time

Pros

Working with my clients, flexible schedule meeting nice ppl. Have plenty of homes all over the city.

Cons

Company as a whole is definitely not employee oriented. Does not have their employees backs and does not show ANY appreciation for all the hard work and dedication that some of their employees demonstrate daily, wkly, monthly, or even yearly.

Advice to Management

Learn to appreciate and value ur employees that show great effort and that's been with the company long term. And do more for the clients because without them, there would be no company at all.

"Direct Care Staff"

I have been working at ViaQuest part-time

Pros

Not a lot of anything

Cons

low pay, lots of work, unorganized corporate staff

"Home health/hospice"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Best Home Health/ Hospice Company

Cons

I cannot think of any

"GREAT!"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing rapidly, friendly working environment, very open minded.

Cons

Maybe too fast paced work environment.

Advice to Management

Great CEO and management team!