ViaQuest Reviews | Glassdoor

2.8
ViaQuest President & CEO Richard Johnson
Richard Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • There are no pros for working for this company in this position (in 3 reviews)

• ViaQuest puts a lot of effort into creating a fun company culture (in 2 reviews)

Cons

1. "Great Experience with a Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Involved upper management, great culture, caring supervisors, a lot of opportunity for advancement. Company is growing and involves employees at all levels.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives. I really enjoy my time at ViaQuest.

"Unparalleled Culture with Compassionate Staff and Visionary Leaders!"

Current Employee - Program Director in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Program Director in Dublin, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing culture, fun work events, generous time-off, great work-life balance, wise & passionate leaders, excellent values, personal & professional growth opportunities, open communication policy, fun and passionate employees

Cons

I would like to attend more trainings to aid my professional growth!

Advice to Management

Continue to maintain our unique culture so that we continue to be the company of choice for not only the individuals we serve but also for our employees!

3. "Loved working here!"

Former Employee - Liaison
    Former Employee - Liaison

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong office culture and company values, caring and knowledgeable management, fun outings and training seminars, caring and hardworking colleagues who are just as passionate about the Home Health and Hospice industry as I am, military friendly employer, extremely patriotic company that goes above and beyond call of duty.

Cons

My job required a little more travel than I cared for, however, I was made aware of this before I accepted my position. I wish I still worked here - we had to relocate due to my husband's job but I miss working for this one-of-a-kind company... haven't found anywhere else that compares!

Advice to Management

LOVED the annual conference. It was a perfect balance of fun and training. I was very impressed by the hard work, money, time, and effort that management put into the conference all for the sake of its employees. Most companies don't take the time to recognize and reward their employees for their hard work throughout the year-- VIAQUEST DOES!

4. "Direct care"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at ViaQuest (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management was always helpful. They always wanted to make sure that consumers and direct care employees had what they needed and were taken care of.

There were lots of opportunities for promotion if I decided to stay in healthcare. I just decided to do something different.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative.

"Great Experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management was always looking for ways to improve
    I felt comfortable approaching my boss and higher executives with ideas on how to improve
    Truly care about the individuals we are servicing and providing the best care possible
    Lots of opportunities for promotion within the company
    Good pay for the industry

Cons

Demands and expectations were high...but it is what we sign up for when working in the Home Health and Hospice industry
    Some co-workers get caught up in too much drama at times...drama that doesn't even need to be there in the first place, we are PROFESSIONALS!

Advice to Management

Squash the drama as soon as it starts to rise before it gets ridiculous!

"Amazing team atmosphere!!"

Current Employee - Program Director in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Program Director in Akron, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for a month now and it is refreshing to find this kind of team work. I have an amazing team of house managers and staff as well as managers above me who mentor and teach.

Cons

There are down sides to every job, but in this job they are related to the real life scenarios that come with working with people, the emotional complications and emergencies. This is not necessarily a con, but a fact of working with people that not everyone can handle.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, promoting a true team atmosphere!

7. "Best job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hands down best job I have ever had. Like with any job it has its ups and down but the ups outweigh the downs. There is a spirit of teamwork that you can feel walking in the office. People who post otherwise don't know what they're talking about. So what people like to have fun and enjoy the hours spent at work. If you can't have fun at work you shouldn't be there. I've found my home and family at Viaquest.

Cons

The only negative I can think of is Viaquest has high expectations and pushes everyone to be better but this is a big positive and challenges me to be better for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Viaquest is moving in a good direction.

"Awesome place to work"

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The work environment is fantastic. Management from the top down truly cares about providing the best care for clients. Expectations are high, but how can you not have high expectations when you are caring for peoples lives? There are certainly difficult situations that arise because of the field, but the employees feel such pride in the work they do and everyone places emphasis on enjoying their time together, so it balances out the difficult things. I've never enjoyed a job so much or had a better group of people to work with. This isn't a job, it's a career.

Cons

Because of the nature of the work and dealing with outside customers, the environment can be a little fast paced at times trying to make the best decisions for customers. Honestly, I see it as more of a positive because every day is something different, but for people who can't handle having to encounter new situations on a regular basis and making decisions, it can be hard to adjust.

Advice to Management

You do great things. Keep the momentum going.

"GREAT!"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ViaQuest (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing rapidly, friendly working environment, very open minded.

Cons

Maybe too fast paced work environment.

Advice to Management

Great CEO and management team!

"Wonderful growing Psychiatric agency"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team like atmosphere
    Client care comes first
    No pressure regarding length of visits
    Frequent team meetings
    Flexible with scheduling
    Very competitive salary
    Agency, as a whole, believes in team building and acknowledging staff accomplishments.
    Yearly retreat and quarterly team building sessions culminating with social get togethers.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any

Advice to Management

None