KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The employees are some of the nicest, genuine people you will meet.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Good benefits.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Amazing team

Oct 29, 2020 - Graphic Designer in Hamilton, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nicest and friendliest people you will ever meet. They genuinely care for their employees!

Cons

Nothing negative to say, honestly!

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The worst organization I have ever worked for in my career

May 18, 2022 - Senior Salesforce Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Internal Salesforce instance is robust

Cons

- Salaries are below industry averages in the ecosystem - Expensive benefits that lack choices - Essentially no way to earn a reasonable bonus - Micromanagement is the culture - Gather negative feedback on you all year in Salesforce to use against you when doing performance evaluations - Solicit reviews from active employees on Glassdoor - Consistent turnover - No work-life balance, they ask you to track every second of your day - PTO below industry average - Will ask you to share hotel rooms on business trips - Lacks diversity many of the employees share the same religious and political beliefs as the leadership team - Core values don't apply to leadership - They will attempt to silence your opinions

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very talented people, good work-life balance.

Cons

Salaries could be more competitive

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A culture of learning and collaboration

May 7, 2019 - Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in Hamilton, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

In so many (good) ways, IC feels like college- people are excited to learn new things, share what they have been learning and listen to what other people are excited about. It doesn't stop at what we learn for work either! So many people here have brilliant hobbies and interests, from photography to woodworking, to 3D printing to intense Game of Thrones fandoms. I love that this is a place where people don't check themselves at the door but instead share who they are.

Cons

Like with most highly collaborative environments, sometimes there are a lot of cooks in the kitchen (literally and figuratively- kitchen lunch eating space can get tight!). I wouldn't call it a con as an opportunity to develop as we continue to grow.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee

I was able to get an 30% increase in pay - by leaving Internet Creations

Feb 27, 2019 - Salesforce Administrative/Developer in Hamilton, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice looking office Snack room with free snacks Some of their apps are good (some aren't)

Cons

Top heavy company. Too many micro-managers. They want you to record your time for every minute of the day. You will have a 1 hour meeting with 2 managers to review a 15 minute time entry. They squeeze you dry to make more money. Raises are 1-2%, if you are lucky. There was a huge brain drain 2 years ago. Everyone with experience left because management is so horrible. I was able to increase my salary by 30% after leaving IC. About 30 people work at IC today. Go on Link.ed.in to see how many people have left. Do not believe the positive reviews - they are written by HR/COO (fake reviews).

13 people found this review helpful

Vicasso Response

Director, Employee Experience and Development

We appreciate you providing feedback, albeit factually incorrect. As a growing company with almost 50 employees between between NJ and TX, we strive to build a cohesive team that aligns to our core values and 29 fundamentals. Unfortunately, it’s not always a fit - and with respect to your career journey and professional growth, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

6. 5.0

This place is amazing.

Nov 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Product model is unusual in that most App development solves for an internal efficiency issue. This make the products more reliable since we use them first. Company is growing fast and understand the need for scalable solutions. Leadership is brilliant and caring while expecting the best from their employees. Company culture is admirable. Work-Life balance is not a buzzword here. I have never had a day where I did not want to go to work here. Professional development is an intense focus. We are supported personally and professionally to grow in our positions, and into new ones. Collaborative work environment is a big plus. Everyone has your back in a genuine and personal way. There is a near complete absence of irritating office politics.

Cons

We could benefit from cross-department training / communication at levels below department heads. Current rate of growth could risk information silos in functional areas.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0

Salesforce Developer

Jul 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, Community, Environment Overall, a great atmosphere and quality goals and values.

Cons

Fairly small company, Little room to grow,

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Strong fundamentals and allows you to be you

Apr 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rapidly growing, stable company that's been around for 20 years. Collaborative, fun environment with colleagues who sincerely care about each other. A lot of benefits for employees like the flexibility to work from the office and from home, progressive FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) policy, snacks in the kitchen, games like HQ and Nerf wars, and events outside the office. And yes, people actually like each other!

Cons

Nothing yet. When I have an idea to improve the company, they listen.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Account Executive

Apr 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible culture (everyone says that, here, it's actually true), you get to work with really smart people so you can learn a lot and contribute early to the organization and its goals. Great work/life balance, great technology to offer its customers, and great internal usage of technology to make our jobs as easy and effiicient as possible (and there's more!...)

Cons

Lots of snacks to eat so be sure to get a gym membership.

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company, Amazing People

Sep 29, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Exceptionally intelligent, talented, warm and personable people at every level -Collaborative office and inclusive culture -Exciting work, with life balance -Fun company events (internal & offsite) -Generous benefits plans

Cons

-Nothing of significance to note here, outside of what is typical with smaller, dynamic (and successful) companies with management teams in growth-mode

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews