KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

The Best Culture Ever

Nov 8, 2021 - Sales in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company allows for true autonomy and a flexible work schedule - Emotionally intelligent managers who ask you "how are you doing?" not "what are you doing?" - Amazing culture to grow your career and make an impact on a company making waves in the e-commerce space

Cons

- Absolutely none that I can think of

2. 5.0

SDR

Sep 21, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team, that supports you all the way through. Complete understanding from the team when needed. I love the transparency policy that we have in the Culture. I can be truly myself and can freely address my mistakes without any judgment. Our helsinki Office is located so nicely with nice views from the 7th floor.

Cons

Nothing, seriously there's nothing I can think of.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

This job just makes my heart smile 😊

Sep 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The culture at this company is something I've never encountered before. It’s hard to put into words really. There is such genuine appreciation for everyone working here, and for our well-being. Videoly is very much a value-driven organization and it shows in the way the company is managed. Our values are: stay human, own it and grow it, stay honest, and uplifted experience. I’ve worked for many other companies before, but I find it hard to imagine which company would be able to top this experience. We believe that if the employees thrive the business thrives. - The people working here are ambitious, smart, and very kind. I feel lucky that I get to work with this committed, lovely team every day ❤️ Everyone has their own area of responsibility, which they own and are experts in, but at the same time helping each other is second nature for everyone. We all work for the common goal of growing the company. - Responsibility and freedom. After working in larger organizations it feels extra special to be able to decide about everything related to my work. We decide ourselves what kind of a company we are building, and many development ideas can be put into action the following day. I enjoy both the flexibility and the responsibility this brings.

Cons

Honestly, this workplace has for years been one of the highlights of my everyday life so it's hard to think of anything negative to say 😄 But if you don't enjoy taking responsibility, developing your own work, or building a growth company together with others, then this might not be a good fit.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lovely people and great place to work

Jun 22, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Videoly really lives up to its culture: there is so much kindness, support, encouragement and really a sense of building something together that makes this feel like a very special place. At least for me, this is a whole new workplace experience that I am really enjoying.

Cons

I can't think of any.

5. 5.0

Great expectations greatly met

Feb 12, 2021 - Copywriter in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best job I’ve ever had? Well, it’s looking that way. Why? Well, a unique company culture where human values are prized above all. A highly agile and adaptive way of working where mistakes and missteps become learning experiences. An ambitious vision of both the short and long term. Management that is transparent and approachable. A varied work week that allows each team member to grow their skills. And a brilliantly designed onboarding experience that settles you into your new role. Perhaps the biggest perk of this job? Whether you’re an introvert, an extrovert, happy working alone, at your best in meetings and presentations - the whole gamut of human personality is allowed to flourish here, as long as you strive to deliver your best work consistently.

Cons

Truthfully - none have come up yet.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that truly cares about its people

Feb 24, 2021 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

My time at Videoly has exceeded all expectations. From day one, I have felt welcomed and supported in my role. The team planned an incredible and thorough onboarding experience that allowed me to ease into my role and get to know my peers. As an SDR, I have the ability to act as my own entrepreneur while still collaborating closely with the sales team. This is something that I really appreciate, along with the constant development opportunities and amazing benefits. I am so thankful to be a part of this magnificent team :)

Cons

I cannot think of anything.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Happy to be a part of my Dream Team :)

Aug 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Before I started to look for a new job I was trying to visualize the perfect company I want to work for and wrote down the list of things that the perfect company should have. I was sure that I can't get everything from this list but when I started to work for Videoly I realized that I didn't dream big enough. I've never worked for a company like this before. Company values are not just words here, every day I feel the atmosphere of complete honesty and trust, I can rely on everyone in my team and be sure that all my ideas will be heard. I feel the freedom to create something exciting and new and see that I'm surrounded by a group of like-minded people.

Cons

I know that feeling when you start to work for a company and from the beginning, you see some things that can make you leave one day. I've realized that I don't see anything like this at Videoly and hopefully, it will be a long journey together.

8. 5.0

Supporting culture

Feb 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunities to grow . There is a high sales competence inside the company - which enables great learning experiences. There is a supporting culture and openness. Managers have a great listening ability.

Cons

The company is growing fast. Have to be ready for swift and fast changes.

9. 5.0

Genuinely the best workplace

Feb 9, 2021 - Head of Commercialization in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear vision, best colleagues, the purest values

Cons

cant come up with any at the moment

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great colleagues, Product/market fit & Growth

Aug 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uplifting and positive environment, great colleagues and a SaaS solution that enjoys high customer satisfaction and interests B2B & B2C companies in all sizes and multiple industries around the world. The company enables you to grow as an individual, taking your professional skills to the next level with full support from the team. I strongly recommend Videoly as an employer!

Cons

Nothing significant, and certainly nothing that couldn't be discussed and solved in a constructive and positive way with your manager or colleague. As it is a fast growing company with new and exciting initiatives, you might not always have all the answers served on a plate in advance - but for me and anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit that is part of the charm!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews