Vintage Cash Cow Reviews | Glassdoor

Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2019

5.0
Vintage Cash Cow CEO David Weaver (no image)
David Weaver
  1. "Fabulous Company!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow part-time for less than a year

Pros

Vintage Cash Cow is great to work for as everyone is really friendly and welcoming. Incentives are often put in place to keep us motivated and praise is given where due! i am constantly learning about myself, vintage items and customer service which is amazing. I really enjoy coming into work as the calls are enjoyable and interesting but also the staff are so easy to get along with its lovely to be part of such a... strong welcoming team and the management are also friendly and approachable.

Cons

i genuinely cant think of any cons.

Advice to Management

keep being fabulous!

2. "Cash Cow Review :)"

E-commerce Administrative/Product Lister in Leeds, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow

Pros

Very friendly and welcoming team. Everyone pulls together to work towards the same aim. Company owners are usually present and certainly attentive and caring. Dealing with interesting items every day which are very suited to my experience and personality.

Cons

More flexible hours and a pension scheme could be possible future benefits :)

3. "Brilliant Company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people i work with are absolutely fantastic, hard work is key but everyone always has a laugh. Most of all everyday is so interesting as you are always learning different elements of the vintage industry. Lastly the progression of the company is eye opening as i have only been here for 3 months its very exciting to see and to be apart of, amazing company and amazing people!

Cons

No cons at all. Actually there is one CRAIG stop eating all of the SWEETS! thank you!

Advice to Management

Glynn is the best manager i have ever had and hope to only have! So thank you very much :)

Vintage Cash Cow2016-11-15
  4. "Great Place To Work :)"

Current Employee - E-commerce Team Leader in Leeds, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working here the staff are great and the management team are really down to earth. Couldn't imagine working anywhere else. Pros for me are a amazing team, lovely management, free coffee, free parking in city centre and really amazing unique items. There are plenty of opportunities to progress and move forward plus our opinions on how to grow and expand the business are always considered. If your looking... for a job that you can enjoy this is definitely the place to be!

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons about this business I really enjoy working here

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and don't change :)

Vintage Cash Cow2016-11-15
  5. "The best start up I've worked for!"

Project Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow for less than a year

Pros

The company has a very relaxed atmosphere. Everyone gets on really well. There are plenty of opportunities to stretch and develop yourself. The company is keen to listen to the views and ideas of it's employees. This is rare in my experience! Each day is quite busy as the company is very new and growing at a phenomenal rate, all the employees seem to be really invested in the success of the company. Vintage Cash... Cow reward us well for all our hard work!

Cons

I actually can't think of any cons!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! I've never looked forward to Monday's before now!

Vintage Cash Cow2016-11-10
  6. "Has a mission worth working for..."

Marketing Manager in York, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow

Pros

Vintage Cash Cow has a great culture, driven team and offers a fast paced environment.

Cons

There isn't a bad word I can say about Vintage Cash Cow.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing!!

Vintage Cash Cow2016-11-10
  7. "Best Job I Have Ever Had"

Current Employee - Senior Team LEader in Leeds, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for Vintage Cash Cow for about 6 months, it is the best company I have ever worked for. The staff are all amazing, the owners are extremely hands on and have a complete open door policy. My feedback is asked for every day and it is taken on board and dealt with. The company is evolving at a really rapid pace and I can see it being a major success. Every policy being designed to be scale-able.

Cons

I honestly can't think of ANY cons of working at Vintage Cash Cow. My manager and I have been set the task of making the customer service team in our own image.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing, this company is an amazing place to work and I fully intend to be here for a very long time.

8. "Fantastic Company!"

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow full-time

Pros

The company really takes care of it's employees. Regular treats, lunches bought, snacks, whatever you need. They are not sales focused at all and genuinely care about their customers and the customers experience with the company.

Cons

It is still a small company so if one person is off sick the impact is definitely felt but everyone normally pulls together and everything is fine at the end of the day.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! With the current trend, the company should continue to expand rapidly and if things stay the way they are, we will have MANY happy employees.

Vintage Cash Cow2016-11-10
  9. "Friendly Working Environment"

Current Employee - E-commerce Administrative/Product Lister in Leeds, England

I have been working at Vintage Cash Cow full-time for less than a year

Pros

This has to be the friendliest, most welcoming company I have ever worked for. Flexible as long as you work the hours you are contracted to. Easy to get to and many opportunities to not just grow in the business, but to grow as a person

Cons

Cons? Are there any? Ok, I actually would appreciate a pension scheme in place from them, but maybe that's something for the future :)

Advice to Management

Keep it up, you guys do a fantastic job! Every day filled with enthusiasm!

Found 29 reviews