Vintage Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Nick Peterson

"Limitless Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Vintage team has exceeded all of my expectations since day one! Since I started in February, I have discovered my inner-entrepreneur through an unparalleled foundation of support and I have enhanced my communication skills to cultivate mission-oriented relationships both with staff and with external partners.

Cons

Vintage is not looking for someone with the "bare-minimum employee" mentality. If you are seeking a career with this epic team, be prepared to step out of your comfort zone and take on the qualities of a five tool player!

Advice to Management

The networking opportunities really resonate with me... Keep it up!

"great energy"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Vintage Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great first job out of college.

Cons

It will be a struggle to support yourself financially

Advice to Management

More investment within the company.

"A competitive fun environment, with BIG goals!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working here for over a year, and I have grown so much since I started. When I started, I just graduated from my University with a degree in Business administration. I also had a chance to play sports in college, so I was looking for a competitive environment. What I found in Vintage Consulting, was an opportunity to learn a lot of great skill sets to help me with my career goals. And since I have a competitive sports background, I wanted a chance to prove myself in an entry-level position. I am really excited to continue to learn more about leadership, in my next step with Vintage Consulting.

Cons

If you are not competitive, this may not be the best position for you. It also takes hard work to be successful, someone looking for a normal 9-5 may be a little overwhelmed.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on developing your team personally and professionally. I really enjoy our discussions in the office about leadership, priority management, and finances.

"Amazing Opportunity for Experience!"

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have gained so much experience since joining this company. The management team at Vintage offers development in personal sales skills but also teaches how to develop other people as well. Their management training program continues to teach me people skills, leadership skills and many others that are transferrable to other industries and other experiences in life. Through the past year that I have experienced through this company, I have learned and grown more than I ever did in school. I know that Vintage is teaching me the skills that I need to know in order to run my own business and I am having a blast while doing it.

Also, the company culture is amazing! I love being able to come to work everyday with people that have the same ambitions as me and that I can call my friends. The company supports team bonding and relationship building through charity events and national conferences that broadened my entrepreneurial mindset immensely.

Cons

It is not easy. This company requires hard work. The opportunity and experience in this company is only available to those who have a strong work ethic. If you are looking for a normal 9-5 job it might not be a good fit. Hard work pays off!

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on developing good relationships in the office through fun team building events. Keep up the awesome networking opportunities!

"Great opportunity for growth."

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time

Pros

The development within the company for each of the employees is outstanding. Such skills as public speaking, team management, and leadership roles are few of the many pros that the company helps each of the employees develop.

Cons

tests character. Not an easy job unless one is ready for a challenge.

"Very deceitful company, they lie to you constantly"

I worked at Vintage Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing, other than the fact the fact gave ghetto hire absolutely anyone.

Cons

I don't know where to start. First, even though the job title is customer service, the only position that they hire for are door to door salespeople. So it's a commission only sales job, they pressure everyone to work at least 12 hours per day, and most people end up making under minimum wage. Everyone hates it there, but tines see tough so so sometimes you gave to try to make the best of things. Do you know what huge manager foes when things are slow? He writes positive reviews of the company on glass door and other sites. All of the five star reviews here are written by him.