Virtua Health Lab Assistant Reviews | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Lab Assistant Reviews

Updated Oct 15, 2018

Virtua Health President and CEO Dennis W. Pullin (no image)
Dennis W. Pullin
0 Rating
  1. "Lab assistant"

Current Employee - Lab Assistant in Marlton, NJ

I have been working at Virtua Health part-time

Pros

You will be working with Amazing people that are willing to take you under their wing and teach you their very experienced skills and professionalism

Cons

No cons!! it all depends on you

Virtua Health2015-06-16
  2. "It is a good company to work for. It just depends on what department and position you are working at."

Current Employee - Lab Assistant in Voorhees, NJ

I have been working at Virtua Health part-time for more than a year

Pros

They always seeking new employees. Their patient/customer services is excellent. Very friendly employees. You can transfer to different departments.

Cons

Benefits are not as beneficial as they seem. Salary is not necessarily based off experience. Policy for employee safety and well being could be better. It is very hard to get a full-time position. Also they have a lot of favoritism for priority on advancement and promotions when they are people who work harder and deserve more recognition. It depends on what facility you are located at. I've heard other facilities through their company treat their employees better. It is what you basically make it.

Advice to Management

Need to start doing monthly evaluation more on your employees performances. Also get more feedback by doing patient/customer surveys daily. Most importantly give advancements and promotions to employees who work hard and deserves it instead of prioritizing employees based off friendships, seniority and favoritism.

Virtua Health2018-10-15
  3. "Virtua Lab Assistant"

Current Employee - Medical Lab Assistant in Marlton, NJ

I have been working at Virtua Health part-time for less than a year

Pros

Overall great company to work for. Virtua's core beliefs and hiring process are phenomenal.

Cons

Do your research on your specific department you will be in. I had very high expectations as Virtua is such a great company. But the department I'm in has made me lose hope and interest. My department has very poor management and guidelines are not enforced for all, only some.

Advice to Management

Management needs to be more organized with training process.

Virtua Health2018-10-14