Updated Apr 19, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 70 of over 74 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great people to work with" (in 9 reviews)
- "Great Benefits, when you have a good idea they will listen to you, more of a family comradery then business." (in 9 reviews)
- "Fun industry, cool office, travel benefits, insurance benefits" (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership is clueless and everything is always broken." (in 5 reviews)
- "I worked my ass off for the company, making sure customers were happy, management was happy, and the company looked good." (in 4 reviews)
- "Extremely low salaries especially for the amount of work." (in 4 reviews)
- "So expect nepotism to run amuck as witnessed previously." (in 3 reviews)
- "Integrity is now lost in upper management." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Virtuoso and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
A great company to work forAug 23, 2021 - Senior Database Administrator in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We are currently working from home but the employee interactions with other team members is fantastic. We make use of all the technology tools to interact and there is a strong feeling that everyone is pulling in the same direction and truly wants everyone to succeed at their tasks. Pay is good and benefits are normal for this type of company.
There is currently a lot of transition in the technology used and this can create some confusion, but management expects this and it does turn into a great opportunity to learn new skills.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Meetings are not everything, no matter what management may thinkApr 19, 2023 - Senior Cloud Engineer in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay. The general cutting edge technology... except when personnel hold it back.
Certain areas of the technology team are unwilling or unable to adapt to the new ways of doing things that the majority of the team wants to move forward to, causing delays. Meetings are treated as sacred, and continuous, active attention is mandatory, which is just ridiculous to expect. Diversity in certain departments is very poor.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Terrible Place To WorkJan 25, 2023 - Seinor Software Engineer in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay Benefits Office Location Perks
Micromanagers Technical team led by vendors. Management is terrible.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Not the best place to workJan 10, 2023 - Collections Specialist in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There was plenty overtime offered
Too many calls for too little pay not allowed to take breaks and micromanageContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★
Good company to workOct 23, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company culture and environment overall
IT department is not efficient and is poorly managed.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Crises brought out the worstAug 15, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great colleagues...most of which are no longer there
- Received 2 wks severance after working for the company for over 15 years - Received 1.5 week of healthcare benefits - Health benefits are extremely expensive once you add a dependent. They love to say that they have great health benefits...blah blah blah - Travel benefits are pretty much null - Gave me the option to buy my used computer at a discount...gee thanks - Pay is way below industry standard
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Good Company, but needs a better growth structureSep 13, 2021 - CoordinatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company is very family oriented and creates this type of culture within. Many travel benefits after creating relationships and good benefits for single status employees. Company is open to change and improving systems to create easier work load.
Company offers very little to no help for growth. If you want growth/ money you must change departments. People rarely gain promotions for doing above and beyond work. Time at the company also means nothing. After pandemic disruption, company reduced in size dramatically and still demanded similar work load causing more stress and burn out on the employees that have been going through, the whole time.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
They’re awfulJun 1, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some travel benefits if you’re in their clique
The HR and leadership are some of the most toxic I’ve ever worked with
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
RunApr 29, 2022 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of chaos induced flexibility
Nepotism, politics, and incompetence ruined a once great companyContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Graphic designer, marketing contentSep 22, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Professional office environment where people are friendly and fun. Lovely workspace with current technology and stylish interiors. Management encourages a balance of work and home life. Smart and talented people abound. Remote working is supported too as well as promoting from within the company. This office contains a small work out space and a large kitchen with abundant snacks, elaborate coffee kiosk, ice machine, large fridge and freezer and sitting areas.
It seems people are promoted without any instruction or education on how to manage others and juggle a great number of meetings with tasks and staff needs. I saw a few people struggle with these responsibilities as newly minted supervisors or managers. The office in Seattle is located in a fairly remote area that is set with semi-trucks throughout the neighborhood. It's not a great area to walk in for a break as dust and huge vehicles are always around.Continue reading
Virtuoso Reviews FAQs
Virtuoso has an overall rating of 2.3 out of 5, based on over 74 reviews left anonymously by employees. 31% of employees would recommend working at Virtuoso to a friend and 26% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.
31% of Virtuoso employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Virtuoso 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.3 for career opportunities.
According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Virtuoso to be work life balance, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be management, career development, senior leadership.