Found 5,198 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Visa Inc.? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Visa Inc. employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits although in recent years they have lowered the standard which for long time employees is difficult." (in 678 reviews)
- "Good work life balance ( this depends on the position you are at and who you work for)" (in 582 reviews)
- "Great enviroment and people to work with" (in 379 reviews)
- "Good pay but not worth your diginity" (in 191 reviews)
- "The working hours are flexible and the culture there is great." (in 181 reviews)
- "Poor management from C" (in 202 reviews)
- "Managers have 0 accountability and way too many people have manager roles who shouldn't." (in 178 reviews)
- "There was poor leadership and management across too many areas of IT the last two years." (in 99 reviews)
- "Senior management operates from Foster city so they are not aware of how directors and managers are treating their subordinates." (in 84 reviews)
- "No career progression whatsoever." (in 36 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Visa Inc. and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Senior Strategy ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Best work culture. Everyone is welcome and everyone treats it like their own business.
The size of the company means that sometimes it may take a little longer to complete tasks due to the levels of authorization needed for approvals
- 3.0Sep 18, 2023Finance ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsFoster City, CA
Amazing 401k match, great benefits, pretty smart colleagues
- crazy working hours in finance - incredibly difficult promotion process - below market pay - lots of busy work with little added value - tone-deaf leaders - legacy systems and processes
Visa Inc. Reviews FAQs
Visa Inc. has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 6,170 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Visa Inc. to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Visa Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Visa Inc. 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.