Cover image for Visier

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People I work with are great, and very bright so I get to learn alot about the industry through peers(in 27 reviews)
  • "Good culture workplace for people(in 15 reviews)
  • "Health benefits are good(in 13 reviews)
  • "Everyone is very friendly and a bit over half of the developers are a younger crowd.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Visionary CEO John Schwarz, brilliant minds like Dave W., Ryan Wong and Steve B. make Visier's leadership team one of the best leadership teams in the industry.(in 8 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Product and Culture

Jul 14, 2022 - Customer Experience
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is very smart and easy to work with. The product is amazing and going places.

Cons

Leadership could be more transparent when making changes.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Come join our team!

Jun 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Visier for almost a year and a half. I left a fortune 500 company during the pandemic because I wanted more experience in the people and tech space (it's the place to be!), and with a growing organization. With everything going on in the world, I wanted to be at a company where I felt like I could make an impact and where the mission of the organization resonated with me and my values. I wanted to be somewhere that deeply understands the value of people (WHOLE people - not just as worker bees) and using data to make informed decisions that not only unlocks organizational potential but industry-wide and just plain human impact. My experience has exceeded my expectations and I feel so lucky I found a job like this one. I hadn't heard of Visier before applying, so this is why I want to write this review so EVERYONE WILL KNOW! My experience with each manager I've had has left me feeling supported, trusted, and inspired to take risks and embrace change and challenges. I've had opportunities to learn constantly through on-the-job growth and through unique project opportunities that have up-leveled my skillset and gotten me out of my comfort zone. Being trusted with decisions that directly impact the business has left me feeling super valued and empowered to be a part of an organization that works to instill the same trust in business leaders around the world.

Cons

As with any job, there are sometimes things that I might not one thousand percent agree with, but I feel like this is a space I can safely voice concerns and opinions and have healthy dialogue/conflict. To all the job seekers out there - The first red flag in any interview would be if the team says things are perfect all the time ;-). One of the things that sold me on Visier, is that in my interviews, a team member was up front about how they disagree sometimes but that they've always felt like they could have a conversation about it and there was forward progress. Visier is growing fast, so there are naturally growing pains. Every organization has something. Without growing pains there is no growth! What's important is how they build trust within their teams and how they address differing points of view. I have experienced not only healthy dialogue around differing viewpoints but active intentionality around making sure all voices are heard. At the end of the day, if you're looking for a job right now, take a step back and think about what your priorities are. At Visier, we are fast-moving, people-focused, and data-driven. If that resonates with you... APPLY!!

3. Join the Visier team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company and Best Culture!

Jun 8, 2022 - Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are top notch! Our values are real and something that all employees feel aligned too. We empower our leaders at all levels. We have a product to be proud of! Our customers truly value our product and people. Positive change focused on growth and improvement is embraced and happening on a healthy schedule. Out top leaders/executives drive a strong direction and culture that embraces all.

Cons

Nothing to note - as long as you ask questions or provide ideas, the company leaders take all feedback to heart to improve and optimize at all levels.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall good

Sep 15, 2022 - BI Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its good company to start your career with.

Cons

Lots of process that changes frequently

6. 5.0

Great Place to work

Jun 17, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely the best product platform I've ever represented. It's innovative and has a sharp edge to cut through the market. Leaders are passionate and not scared to make changes for the better.

Cons

The company sometimes wants to act bigger than they are by implementing processes.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I keep pinching myself! Is this place real?

Nov 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

What a culture. What a product. The people are beyond smart. The time is right to be here, growth is happening and I get to be a part of the best things around the corner. Not like any company I have experienced to date. Company meetings are centered around Visier employees, versus business as usual and only company revenue and KPIs. These of course matter and are given the attention needed, but employees matter here a LOT. Visier doesn't cut corners that negatively impact employees. It motivates me to give my best every day. Oh and DE&I are not only important here, they are a primary focus. So refreshing.

Cons

Not a con for me, but you need to be agile to work here. Things move fast. You need to jump in and enjoy the ride. You also need to like working autonomously when needed - not a ton of direction always.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Funny HR only applies to ppl they sell to

Apr 6, 2022 - Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The concept is great. Canadian employees are largely taken care of

Cons

They can't get out of their own way and churn through sales people in cruddy regions rather than letting them build business. Their early years left many wonderful sales ppl out of work because they honestly didn't care about their own people while they touted programs to help companies elevate their own.

9 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful growth company

Mar 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing product & friendly colleagues

Cons

Lots of change as the company continues to grow

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Product, Team, and Opportunities!

Jan 28, 2021 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

After reading some of the critical Glassdoor reviews before joining, I was a little apprehensive. But I can honestly say that I have been super pleasantly surprised by the intentionality Visier brings to supporting its employees. I am so impressed by the culture, people, and support I've received throughout my new employee experience. Digging into support a little, the onboarding process was so thoughtful with a ton of great documentation and content and the advocacy and personal support from leadership has been unprecedented. It really seems like there are fantastic opportunities to add value in different roles (internal movement is really supported) and it doesn't hurt that US benefits and WFH support (financial and otherwise) has been awesome. Small things go a long way and Visier really puts in the effort to create a positive employee experience. It was also really important for me to work on a great product that does positive work for the world, and Visier is exactly that! I am proud to be a Vizzie :)

Cons

I would love a 401K match . But other than that, no complaints.

4 people found this review helpful

Visier Response

Chief People Officer

Thanks for the recognising our pre boarding / onboarding process. We are really working hard to ensure that employees feel valued, safe and well which starts before the first day and continues through your career journey with us. We are working on our total rewards package to ensure we provide employees with a great place to work, strong career development and a competitive and rewarding package. One of our values is 'Never Stop Learning' and we will continue to review our employee experience to ensure Visier remains a great place to build and drive your career.

11. 3.0

Organized Chaos

Sep 16, 2021 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Generally collaborative culture. -Compensation is at market value if you have the right experience for the role. -Growth mode means opportunity to move into different roles. This is encouraged. -No micro-management and generally autonomous work style.

Cons

-Not for anyone who needs structure. You will operate in grey area. It’s not for everyone. -Lack of diversity at senior leadership levels. Look at the data…it’s the source of truth after all. -As others have expressed, senior management can be a bit rude.

4 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 166 Reviews
</>Embed

Visier Reviews FAQs

Visier has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 203 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Visier to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Visier employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Visier. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

81% of Visier employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Visier 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Visier to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be work life balance, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Visier Job Seekers