Visionary Integration Professionals Senior Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Visionary Integration Professionals President and CEO Jonna Ward
Jonna Ward
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Very nice and helpful HR personnel (in 2 reviews)

• So, we are now in Reston with a wholly owned subsidiary called Meridian which is the product company (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management is terrible and doesn't listen to middle management (in 7 reviews)

• High turnover in upper-management (in 4 reviews)

"Infrastructure of a large company with the energy and agility of a start-up!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Visionary Integration Professionals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been at VIP for over 5 years in a consulting career that includes multiple years at the Big 4 firms and can sincerely say that I have never found any other job to be this rewarding!

Below are a few of the pros of working at VIP:
    • Market leading salary and bonus/incentive structure
    • Performance management culture that provides ample opportunity for growth at all levels and promotes from within. I have seen competent and dedicated individuals get promoted multiple levels within a few short years.
    • Executive management that is incredibly competent, highly focused and extremely driven but at the same time very easy to get along with and truly cares about the well-being of its employees
    • Incredible client retention rate of over 98%
    • Staff attrition rate lower than 10% which is almost unheard of in IT consulting
    • Transparency of goals and company results which is absolutely refreshing for a private company

Cons

Absolutely none, I have never had this much fun working hard and loving every minute of it!

Advice to Management

Please keep doing exactly what you are doing, you have hit the management formula of creating the right work environment and structure for productive and engaged knowledge workers.