- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Tucson, AZ Area
- - Tucson, AZ
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 5, 2020 - Partner Relations Manager in Tucson, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best job I have ever had. Everyone is great to work with. Graeme Hugbes is the best Manager I have ever worked with
I really found no consContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 20, 2022 - Director in Tucson, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Getting to promote all things Tucson.
Very old fashioned organizational culture.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 15, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work / life balance, compensation, benefits, friendly and professional environment, management understanding to personal/medical situations.
There are not really any cons. Some procedures work as they are but could be updated and streamlined.
- Former Employee★★★★★May 19, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Evolving technology. Many long term employees. Cutting edge marketing ideas
Decreasing benefits but still competitive
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 11, 2010 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It's clear that the MTCVB cares about its employees. There is very much a family atmosphere, and you know that management respects you and cares about your well being.
Low salaries. Also, like all families there are the occasional disfunctional interactions. People who work at the MTCVB have to have exceptional customer service skills since employees regularly interact with the members who sometimes are not entirely pleasant; although, most members are appreciative of your efforts.Continue reading