Vissina Reviews | Glassdoor

Vissina Reviews

Updated Dec 9, 2014

3.1
  1. "A great company that allows all employees to grow and build a career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Vissina full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been part of the Vissina team for over 3 years and it has been the most fulfilling and exciting opportunity in my career. I started out as a regular new employee with not a lot of experience. Vissina gave me as well as other the opportunity to learn and guide us into becoming leaders. * Vissina provides all of its employees with the latest tools, programs and technology to accomplish tasks as well as to acquire new skills for growth * Owners and management not only encourage growth but work closely with team members to help each and every one of them build a career * Growth is depended on yourself and not based on opinions of others. If your a hard working and determined individual your talent will not go noticed and opportunities and chances that don't compare to any other company will be given to you. * A comfortable work environment with encouraging and friendly team members * Regular meeting that allow employees to openly and freely voice their ideas, concerns and guidance to help individuals improve * And the fresh coffee that is available daily is always a plus!

Cons

No medical benefits are available at this current time, but will be available in the near future.

Vissina2014-02-14
  2. "Great people, up and coming company"

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Vissina full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked for Vissina for three months. I really enjoyed my time there. The CEO is very personable as is most of his staff. It's a relaxed yet focused atmosphere that allows people the freedom to be creative and to dress as they please, with a sense of commitment to the project. My manager and my team lead were fantastic people that I really enjoyed working with. They constantly checked with me to make sure my needs were being met and I always felt I was treated with respect as an employee. I felt like I was treated like an equal and the atmosphere was friendly and jovial. The office is beautiful and immaculately kept, and the cubicles are modern and spacious. My manager and CEO did those little things to make sure that we felt appreciated and acknowledged, like thanking us for our hard work, taking us out to eat, or giving gift baskets at Christmas.

Cons

No medical coverage, strict about starting time and not giving PTO until 3 months time (not even for holidays), which was a little frustrating. I left mainly because I found a job with a shorter commute, but I was definitely sad to leave!

Vissina2014-12-09

"Graphic Designer"

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Vissina full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is decent with a nice environment to work in. Good outlook on company with somewhat creative flexibility.

Cons

Micro management, as in you have cameras on you at all times. No office culture, you will be fired for insignificant reasons.

Continue reading
    Vissina2014-09-05
  4. "Great company with growth potential"

I have been working at Vissina full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Cutting edge technology is always being implemented. Vissina is a great place to bring your skill set and advance your knowledge.

Cons

The cons are the same as any company that is fueled by retail, meaning that people need to be around during the heavy online shopping times so no Thanksgiving to New Year vacations like some places.

Vissina2014-02-10
  5. "Your Ultimate Startup Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Vissina full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pro's to this company unless you want to work temporarily. The average lifespan of an employee is 5 months.

Cons

No pay for the first month, no breaks other than your lunch break that you have to take at a certain time, that means no smoke breaks. No medical benefits offered. There are never any title changes, no raises no team building and no open communication through departments. This means, you cant talk to each other verbally, you must talk to your coworkers through an internal instant messaging system. You are not granted any breaks other than your lunch break, this means you cannot even stand inside the break room and grab an afternoon coffee. Senior management gossip about current and former employee's in a very unprofessional manner. You will not grow in your career here. You will be treated like a temporary asset and be used for what they think you are worth.They WILL fire you on a personal level.

Continue reading