Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc. Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2017

4.0
Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer Zack Zeiler (no image)
Zack Zeiler
1 Rating
  1. "Visual Perspectives Interactive (VPI, Inc.)"

5.0
    Current Employee - Vice President, in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a rebooted company that went away in 2010. This is under a new owner, new company and a new brand. While there are 10 people that used to work at the original, this new company and minority, woman owned company is incredible with offices in Irvine and Las Vegas. I think they are the ultimate agency with fully transparent billing, onsite chef (all day the time) and private seelping pods. I love the benefits and my group. I feel like I have been here all my life and everyone is working for a common goal to do great for our client's customers. That's pretty great and the pay is very competitive and the bonus program is even better.

Cons

Security to get in each day makes sure devices brought in are safe and on the government allowed list based on requirements of government contracts.

Continue reading
    Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc.2017-06-12
  2. "Fun Place To Work"

4.0

I worked at Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc.

Pros

Fun place to work, collaborative work environment, casual culture

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc.2016-08-18
  3. "Company no longer exists"

Former Employee - Developer in Irvine, CA

I worked at Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

This was a fun place to work, however upper management had plenty of issues, which lead to the downfall of this company.

Cons

Upper management issues, no direction, plenty of lies, awkward business relationship between CEO and President.

Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc.2013-04-08

"VPI is not a place I'd recommend, however, someone willing to learn the hard way could get quite an education."

2.0
    Project Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc.

Pros

VPI has great clientele with very diverse projects. The technology is always cutting edge, and timelines keep the staff on their toes. There are always fresh faces bringing new blood and excitement to work in the new media industry. Coworkers are great and usually very talented. Quality of work is typically very high and leads the industry. The open office floorplan and ping pong table inspire socialization and fun amongst coworkers. A floor-to-ceiling chalkboard is great for the design team to play with artistic ideas, whereas the full-wall whiteboard in the conference room is great for meetings. Getting into the right team is great when you can focus on the right project and feel successful.

Cons

Communication is insufficient at all levels. Clients are mislead via bait & switch in order to get a foot in the door. Employees receive empty promises and public ridicule with threats for motivation. Short timelines result in rushed projects, either because the development teams were too busy on other projects or the sales team overcommitted. Documentation is rare because of workload and lack of forethought for project planning. Morale seems low for anyone there more than 4 months (reality check), and when 20% of the staff was laid off during the summer of 2008, everyone questioned their status. Turnover is high, so new people have to be trained to replace the old ones. New hires barely have enough experience, so they're expected to learn on the job, but perform immediately. Gossip comes & goes, but usually is about the same person, and seems too unreal to believe, but is almost always true. Getting time off is possible, but for emergencies you have to provide proof and continuous interrogation.

Continue reading
    Visual Perspectives Internet, Inc.2008-08-27

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews