KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Intern, less than 1 year

Vita is GREAT!

Sep 9, 2021 - Marketing Intern in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and willing to teach Free lunch Fridays! Unlimited PTO Company culture is fun to be around

Cons

The growing pains of a start up, but Vita tries very hard to keep all employees happy!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Stay away

Jun 29, 2022 - Communications in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mid-level management and employees are great and hardworking. Dogs allowed in office. Travel opportunities.

Cons

Underqualified people in charge, with a complete lack of basic business/project management understanding. Will be asked to do questionable tasks to compensate for bad planning. Bad speeches for fake camaraderie and pretending to care about the company mission. 8-12 hours a week of "cleaning up" mistakes caused by upper management/contributing to bad ideas to avoid getting yelled at for speaking up. (Not great at all with constructive criticism)

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves, and will strive to do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to Lauren Dickson, Director of Human Resources, at ldickson@vitatech.co with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fast pace company with lots of growth potential

Sep 8, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vita is a great place to build up job experience and has a lot of vertical growth opportunities. Good compnay culture and great benefits (unlimited PTO, company paid health insurance, Friday lunch provided, and compnay sport leagues.

Cons

Fast pace compnay - If you are not a good muntitasker or not very flexible it can be a very difficult workplace.

4. 5.0

Stellar Company!

Sep 8, 2021 - Supply Chain Manager in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vita supports Work/Life balance and supports career growth in all positions.

Cons

Start up company that is working hard to build a clear corporate structure.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Experience

Sep 3, 2021 - Government Relations Intern in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great hands on experience, post-covid will probably be more interactive.

Cons

Do not want to answer.

6. 5.0

Exciting, Fast-Paced Work Environment

Sep 3, 2021 - Chief of Staff in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Inspiring, Life-Saving Mission -Flexibility to take control of your space and make it your own -Fantastic, incredibly talented team of leaders, employees, and advisors -Innovative, evolving, growth-minded workspace -Fun “start-up-esque” culture, pet friendly, recreational opportunities

Cons

-general growing pains that come with company growth and having to “figure it out” *not a problem if you are okay with taking full ownership of your space!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunities for Growth

Aug 10, 2021 - Engineering Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vita Inclinata Technologies is a growing company and values experience and knowledge of its employees; encouraging internal advancement opportunities.

Cons

The 401K doesn't kick in until 6 months of employment. However, all other benefits start on day 1.

Director of Human Resources

We just rolled out new amazing benefits to include: 100% Employer Paid Top Health Care, Bi-Annual Bonuses Unlimited Paid Time Off for Exempt employees, Stock in Vita Inclinata Technologies (We all rise and fall together!) Employer Match 401k Program along with additional benefits including life insurance, legal plans and pet insurance. Vita is a company that really cares about employees.

8. 5.0
    Current Intern

Great place for my first internship; Very hands-on

Aug 4, 2021 - Mechanical Engineering in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Hands on internship: This internship rarely had a dull moment. Being a smaller company, I was able to assist on and learn a little bit about all parts of the design process. I was even able to contribute a small portion to our prototype of the Rescue System. This internship was quick from the get-go as on the first day I was already helping manufacture a prototype that would later be used in the field. Along with this, I was able to also work on many other longer projects including designing a test stand for the fans as well as numerous assembly fixtures to help ease the manufacturing process. - Friendly coworkers and great environment: Everyone here (Full-time engineers, salespeople, marketing, HR, upper management, etc.) were all friendly and easily approachable. I never felt scared to ask a question if I needed help. Everyone here knows each other and is willing to help out with anything. Plus there was always free catered lunch on Fridays. - Easy to manage classes on the side: I was able to easily work 15-20 hours per week during the semester and still have time for classes. If classes ever got too overwhelming or I had numerous tests, there would be no issue taking a day off to study.

Cons

At times when everyone was busy or on vacation, it was hard to find something that would be useful to work on, but this was rare.

Director of Human Resources

We really appreciate all the hard work and efforts from our interns. These are not getting coffee and making copies internships, but actual hands on work where you make a difference.

9. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great Internship Experience

May 14, 2021 - Government Relations Intern in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working in the D.C. office was a unique, rewarding experience from the moment I started. The government relations scene in D.C. is definitely in limbo, but I felt I got a full picture and experience of what this career field is like. My supervisor ensured I was a fully integrated member of the team. I always got to sit in on meetings, no matter the importance, and work I felt the work I completed genuinely furthered the mission of the GR team and company as a whole. From the top down, I was shown kindness and respect at every stage of my internship. I felt appreciated, trusted, and leave with infinitely more valuable knowledge and experiences than I expected to garner from this job.

Cons

Only downside was COVID-19 limitations, but the company worked hard to ensure I still had a full internship experience.

10. 5.0
    Former Intern

Life at Vita

Dec 14, 2020 - Apprentice Engineer in Brownsville, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible team oriented atmosphere. I Interned for Vita through the fall semester of 2020 as an engineer. I feel I received much more than what was given to me; support of all my team members I worked closely with and my employers of course. Working for a starter company allowed me to work with different disciplines of engineering. Team meetings and team building events are a norm at Vita, and team communication is incredible. Everyone works together in unity. I consider my experience with Vita a privileged opportunity.

Cons

As a starter company, with a promising future ahead of the company, Vita is fast paced and demands a flexible schedule. That is something however that works best for me as someone who performs best under pressure.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews