Vitality Group Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2017

4.0
Vitality Group President/Founder Shawn Desgrosellier (no image)
Shawn Desgrosellier

"Making a Difference"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Vitality Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I truly enjoy working at Vitality Group. I really do have a chance to make a difference in peoples lives. From meeting with clients to meeting with the top talent in the industry, there is never a moment where I feel like I'm not helping someone. It is a great feeling when you help someone find what they are looking for that could literally change their life.

Cons

Even though i really want to, I cant help everyone. What matters at the end of the day is that ive been able to create a relationship that will last a long time.

2. "Best Work Life Balance"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I worked at Vitality Group full-time

Pros

Great work life balance Time off when needed Great people with great chemistry Relaxed atmosphere and business casual dress President is willing to hear ideas and meet with you often

Cons

Business model and ideas change very often No Benefits

"Learning Experience"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter and Advisor in Frisco, TX

I worked at Vitality Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff are all very nice and professional. The frequent team building excercises are useful for getting to know each other and creating a positive atmosphere.

Cons

I felt like I was not set up for success from the beginning. The current status of the industry was misrepresented as to make me believe what management needed me to believe when in reality the market was in a slump. They have a serious turnover problem that they believe comes from poor work ethic of new recruiters when in reality it comes from managements inability train and assist properly. This company is structured for senior management to profit off of all new recruiters with no real/tangible plan to ever promote others. Tenured employees also are not held to the same standards, so new employees are always expected to work (many) more hours than anyone else in the office which can be very discouraging at times. The call volume expected daily is reasonable of recruiters however the company does a poor job of providing the necessary resources for recruiters to reach the target goal. If i could not get everything done in the 9-10 hour workday then I was expected to go home and work until I was ahead for the next day, which I was not informed of prior to starting. In addition there were several books I was expected to complete over weekends/holidays as homework to learn sales strategies outside of the office.

Continue reading
  4. "Career Advisors"

5.0
    Current Employee - Founder in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Vitality Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working at Vitality has given me the opportunity to help the Construction Industry find the right people for the right positions. Each day, I arrive at work trying to help talented construction professionals find the right company with the right opportunity. I feel like I make a difference and connect people - which in turn changes lives.

Cons

As a recruiter, we want to help everyone and unfortunately that is just not possible. We are hired to find a specific soft skill and/or technical abilities that our clients are unable to find themselves. We do however try the best we can to help those who may be faced with an unplanned job search.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews