Find jobs for Direct Hire Consultant

3.1
Vitamin T CEO John Chuang
John Chuang
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Vitamin T

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1y

a

Creative Director

Which staffing agency is better? City - Los Angeles, Industry - Media/Entertainment/marketing, Role - Designer Creative Circle 24seven Onward Search Vitamin T (Not looking for a job. Looking for temp support on a few projects.)

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Vitamin T and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

WOWed but the support and team collaboration

Oct 19, 2018 - Direct Hire Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

the support and collaboration of the team is endless. i have never felt so connected to a team that is completely remote. everyone is in it 100% and the motivation, success, and support is contagious. work-life balance is amazing!

Cons

none that i can think of as a con...just some growing pains but the pains are all positives.

Continue reading
    15 people found this review helpful

President

Love this! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm so glad you're having a great experience her - though I'm not surprised given how awesome our NY team is! If you think of things we can do better as we work out those growing pains, I'm all ears! You can find me at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fortunate to be employed here

Jul 9, 2018 - Direct Hire Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive, intelligent, hard-working team and leadership. Been given all the tools for success including a beautiful brand new Macbook Air. Industry best compensation package and benefits.

Cons

If I have to put something here it would be the office space could use some improvement but it's really nothing to complain about.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thanks for your review! This is Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm so glad you're having a great experience here :) Would love to talk to you about the office space to see what we can do to improve. You know where to find me at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. If there's anything more you need, let me know. Thanks again!

3. 3.0
    Current Employee

vitamin t

Sep 1, 2021 - Direct Hire Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

good commission structure at 40%

Cons

was not able to recruit contract role

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Hello and thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to see that you thought that our commission structure for our Direct Hire Consultant offering is a Pro. We certainly want to reward and recognize our Perm-focused employees for their work and contributions to Vitamin T. As you've acknowledged above, the % rewarded is generous we want our Perm-focused employees to maximize their time spent and getting a better rate of return. The emphasis on Permanent Hire has to be a focus for this group as the position was originally created for this purpose. Appreciate the feedback. Mark Brim

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews