KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

5.0
Vitamin T CEO John Chuang
John Chuang
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Vitamin T

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1y

a

Creative Director

Which staffing agency is better? City - Los Angeles, Industry - Media/Entertainment/marketing, Role - Designer Creative Circle 24seven Onward Search Vitamin T (Not looking for a job. Looking for temp support on a few projects.)

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Vitamin T and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Simply The Best

Oct 13, 2017 - Production Artist in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the agents and staff are amazing with taking care of you. If I have ever had a problem or concern, they are always on the ball to help me. And the best part, they will bust their butts to get you a job. I was in my new location for less then 2 weeks and they had be working by the next. Everyone is so friendly and fun. I recommend them highly.

Cons

I have no cons to mention.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

President

Yippee!! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm super thankful for your review :) So glad you've had a terrific experience with our Dallas team - they are pretty wonderful! If there's ever anything more we can do, don't hesitate to let me know at shall@vitamintalent.com or 323 475 7374. Thanks again!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work at the beginning of your career!

Sep 4, 2016 - Production Artist in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The recruiters are really kind people! - They placed me very fast. Other agencies have been trying to place me for over a month. - Great if your just starting out and don't have a lot of connections. - They don't "box" your skills into one category. Most of the time, I freelance as a graphic designer, but they placed me into a production artist gig. - if you're placed somewhere long-term you'll eventually become that companies employee and will get a raise since there's no more middle man.

Cons

- Not always the best pay, due to them getting their cut. - You're under their contract for a year if you get place somewhere long-term. They own your relationship to that company for that period of time.

1 person found this review helpful

President

Thanks for taking the time to provide your insights! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and I'm glad you've had a positive experience with us (and I also love our kind people!). You're right that working directly with a client could yield higher hourly pay (though sometimes not!), but then you could also have cost of handling taxes, risk of collecting pay from the client, hassle of acquiring your own benefits, and stress and time spent marketing yourself to find your own contacts to get the role. Clearly you see our value, and I'm thankful for that, but thought I'd add my 2 cents :) If we can do anything more to help you, please let me know at shall@vitamintalent.com or 323 475 7374. Thanks again!

3. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Contract to perm

Apr 9, 2016 - Production Artist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people who work hard to find great places for you to work. I was treated very well and recommend Vitamin T to anyone looking for either contract or full time employment.

Cons

It took time to find the right placement, however my patience was worth it.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

President

This is Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and let me say THANKS for sharing your experience here on Glassdoor! I'm so glad you've had a great one with us! If there's ever anything more we can do, please contact me at shall@vitamintalent.com or 323 475 7374. Thanks again!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews